1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Maintaining after 5:2 diet

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Jude1234, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Jude1234

Jude1234 Well-Known Member

Hi After doing the 5:2 diet since August I am now at my target weight. But I don't want the weight to creep back on. I just wanted advice on how to maintain my weight loss. Do people just fast 1 day in 6 or 3 days in 14 for example? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Well-Known Member

I've only been maintaining for 5/6 weeks and usually 6:1 but if I have an extremely naughty blow out i add that 2nd fast still. It's working so far :) welldone on reaching your goal! Xxx

4. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Well-Known Member

wow you lost a lot of weight in just a year n half.........did you do this using the 5:2 or JUDD? I need to lose about 2 stone and find that a total fast 1 day a week does help with losing a lb a week but would like to lose bout 2-3 a week if possible...can you give me some advice?