Maintaining after 5:2 diet

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Jude1234, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Jude1234

Jude1234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi After doing the 5:2 diet since August I am now at my target weight. But I don't want the weight to creep back on. I just wanted advice on how to maintain my weight loss. Do people just fast 1 day in 6 or 3 days in 14 for example? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.87%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've only been maintaining for 5/6 weeks and usually 6:1 but if I have an extremely naughty blow out i add that 2nd fast still. It's working so far :) welldone on reaching your goal! Xxx

4. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

wow you lost a lot of weight in just a year n half.........did you do this using the 5:2 or JUDD? I need to lose about 2 stone and find that a total fast 1 day a week does help with losing a lb a week but would like to lose bout 2-3 a week if possible...can you give me some advice?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.