Maintaining at Goal!

rubber ring

Hello to anyone who might be reading this.......:)

Had my 10th weigh in today and have reached my goal - quicker than I was expecting. And despite a few little cheats in the last few weeks just as I was nearing goal and couldn't continue to refuse social outtings.

I'm writing this diary now as I have a feeling this is going to be the hard bit. I've moved up to the 1000 plan today as I start working my way to maintenance and I've been starving! Can't believe I did SS for so long!

I have been using these boards throughout the last 10 weeks and found them a great source of inspiration. I'm now hoping there's somebody out there in a similar situation to me who can help keep me on the straight and narrow :D

I am tempted to go lower as I'm just on BMI 25 and I always thought I'd be more than happy as a comfortable size 16, which I am, but I have a massive saggy spare tyre of stretched skin from when I was pregnant (had twins first time and I was HUGE, plus c-sec), so am pondering going lower. Hubby and mum don't agree but it's not their body is it, it's mine!!!

Hats off to all you ladies and gents following these plans at the mo xx

Wow!! Big congrats on getting down to your target weight!!

I also think its such a good idea to keep a diary now, because as great as losing weight is, we all just want to keep it off. I think everyone on here will agree...once we've lost the weight, we all have a tendency to think...great!! Where's that cake I haven't been eating?!

You're a BIG inspiration to everyone on here!

Back