Maintanance advice

Divalicious

Silver Member
Hie pips
I need to maintain my weight for now but have no clue what the best way would be. I have very frequent periods :mad: and it has become impossible to diet. To cut a long story short my GP wants to send me for abalation surgery :cry: to sort this out. Only problem is it can leave me infertile. I have 2 lovely kiddies though at the moment I don`t want more kids, but, I would`t want the decision taken away from me. So am thinking if I stop dieting now and maintain my weight then it could help my cycle. Am so stressed and confused. Today and yesterday I have eaten the kids sweets and biscuits :cry:, I don`t like sweets.

How do I maintain to make sure I get my regular period? So so fed up and tired. If am not making sense it`s cause am tired lol. x x

I would suggest you move your carbs up to 30/40/50 or so - this should stop the strange effect of induction on totm but let you keep control of cravings and carbs. You might still lose weight too;) Dont use sugar - it will make you feel bad!

Take a look at my diary - im currently on 30g, losing slowly, no more totm impact and no cravings:)

Good luck!

Back