maintenance products?

lexyell

Hi all

Do you know the calorie fat and carb values of the maintenance products?

If you get the re feed info from the chemist it is all on there I think with how to make up the drinks/soup. Hope this helps.

Wish I was that stage - good luck. I am only on week 2 but determined. Can anyone tell me if you can have green tea fruit variety? Thank you x x

No I never got any and the one they gave me originally was out of date? No instructions or info about the maintenance products?? Got the soup, choc whip an bars, help appreciated :confused:

Chocolate whip: 229cals, 37.4g carbs, 2.0g fat

Caramel bar: 204cals, 29.0g carbs, 3.5g fat

Summer fruits: 189cals, 20.8g carbs, 2.2g fat

Orange creme: 144cals, 26.1g carbs, 1.5g fat

Vegetable soup: 117cals, 25.1g carbs, 1.4g fat

How do I make the soup. how much water?? seen the choc whip instructions on another thread x hope this weeks going good:) can I just ask you summergirl are you having the lt or maintenance products at the mo? Was just hoping to lose a little like you?? xx

oops sorry to say a 'little', you lost 3lbs last week didnt you which is great:D:eek::D

Hi! You make the summer fruits, orange creme with 300mls of cold water. Veg soup with 300mls of hot water and the choccy whip with 250mls of skimmed milk. Actually I'm not sure if the choccy whip is 250 or 300mls when I think about it. Maybe someone else can clarify?!

Yes you still loose weight with the maintenance products. I lost 3lbs on my refeed week and have been steadily loosing between 1-2lbs over the last five weeks of maintenance. I stopped taking the maintenance products after three weeks as I wanted to see how I did on my own.

Good luck with refeed/maintenance!!! :) You'll be grand!!! :)

Irish Hobo xx

Cheers for that :)

Hope I do so well, have a bit of a point to prove as I think I can lose but my pharmacist said I probably put on about 10 lbs:mad::mad::mad:. Was really wondering about the content of the bars as when I've eaten one it feels like i've eaten a rock!!

No probs! :)

Yeah, I saw your other post about the chemist... sounds like a wench to me! Not helpful when they say things like that, they're supposed to be encouraging and supportive. She's probably jealous!!! ;)

Don't worry, you wont put on weight if you follow the refeed and if you do... it's been known to happen. It's only water weight, not fat so don't stress cos it's just your body adjusting to food again! :)

I wasn't too keen on the bars either, very sweet and as you say like a 'rock'!!! I just stuck with the choccy whip and summer fruits!

How long and where are u going on hols?

Irish Hobo xx

Just goin to cornwall camping beginning of aug and then to Brno in czech republic on the 13th aug for my 30th :D can't wait!! xx well done on your losses, your nearly at goal now then, i'm still a long way off but so much happier than I was:):)

When I looked back at my last post I didn't mean to sound negative either when I mentioned the water weight! It was just to let u know it happens to some people. Sorry!
Sounds lovely! Cornwall is gorgeous, only been there once but thoroughly enjoyed it!!! :) Also the Csech Rep is amazing! I love the architecture and the Czech beer! ;)
I think being happy within yourself is the most important thing with weightloss, not what you actually weigh. It's just a number at the end of the day! I'm not in the normal range yet but am happy with where I'm at now. You've done brilliant! Well done!

Enjoy the refeed!!! :)

Irish Hobo xx

How do I make the soup. how much water?? seen the choc whip instructions on another thread x hope this weeks going good:) can I just ask you summergirl are you having the lt or maintenance products at the mo? Was just hoping to lose a little like you?? xx

Ah someone has already explained! :giggle:

At the mo i am having a LT TFR shake for brekkie and then the maintainence soup for lunch or tea but once the soups i have are gone (only 2 left) ill try the orange creme but if i dont like it i will just have 2 TFR shakes :)

for the whip do you know if this nutritional info is when it is in the packet or when it is made up with the skimmed milk??

Good question - I assumed it was made up! Going to check ......

In the booklet it says 'per serving' so I think it must be made up. PHEW!! :) x

Jeez!! They're quite 'high' carb aren't they? :eek:

Oh wait..the tfr shakes have 15g carbs in them! :confused: OMG- I always thought of LT being a 'low-carb' diet because of ketosis etc....I guess it's not really!! :eek:

Back