Maintenance question (pics added for LellyCD!)

Slimbride2009

I know this is probably controversial but I found going up the plans reeeeeeally hard! I was wondering if I go from SS (slightly under goal) to having 2 CD meals and a normal dinner will I gain lots of weight? The reason I want to go under goal is so I leave some room for possible gains but I don't want to hgain half a stone in a month! Help?

Last edited:
I know this is probably controversial but I found going up the plans reeeeeeally hard!

Hard...possibly, but very worthwhile. This is the point when you restore your glycogen, and raise your metabolism. But more importantly, you get to deal with your food issues. It doesn't really happen in sole source.

If you find going up the plans hard, then that's an excellent reason for doing them...to find out why they are hard for you...because if you have sorted any issues, it wont be a problem.

Please give it a go. You'll have more chance of maintaining (and in a healthy way).

Awww thanks for the advice KD, knew I could count on you to make me see sense. It is hard for me going through the steps but I'll try my best. I think its just the palaver of weighing and measuring and worrying that I'm eating too much or using the wrong condiments etc that makes me anxious.... Sigh... I will try my best though and stay positive. Thanks again KD!

Awww thanks for the advice KD, knew I could count on you to make me see sense. It is hard for me going through the steps but I'll try my best. I think its just the palaver of weighing and measuring and worrying that I'm eating too much or using the wrong condiments etc that makes me anxious.... Sigh... I will try my best though and stay positive. Thanks again KD!

Good on ya. Weighing is easy. Do you have flat bottom scales that you can just put a plate on and weigh straight from there?

Condiments, well..just follow the book or ask on here :)

You'll be fine. Enjoy the challenge ;)

I've stocked up on some tins of tuna in water and also packets of sliced turkey breast (£1 in Asda at the mo!). One packet of 10 slices is 200g, so easy to work out I'm either allowed 6 slices on SS+ or 8 and a half on the 810 plan. Will get more adventurous eventually and try Quorn etc, and then dust off the kitchen scales to weigh everything ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

I just got a flash new digi kitchen scale as a wedding present so I'm going to have accurate measurements now woo hoo!!! Thanks again guys! :D

hey slimbride, how's the maintenance plan going? any wedding pics?

x

Hiya Lelly! I haven't quite started maintenance yet as I ate everything on our 2 week honeymoon and gained 4lbs. On the day we got back to London I went straight to my CDC and got packs for SS and I lost 6lbs in that week and I wanted to do another week of SS (which ends today) to make sure I've got real fat loss not glycogen and then will start working up the plans.

I posted some wedding pics on the 100% forum but took it down after a few days as I don't want my pics all over the internet lol. I'll post some now, hope you like! It was a glorious day!

I'll be taking these photos off in a little while so hope you find it soon!

Last edited:
Oh you look fantastic!!! What a gorgeous dress, and lovely pics! Congratulations again :) xxx

wow....beautiful pictures hun!! you look awesome in your bikini and stunning in your wedding dress, looked like a fabulous wedding! love the cake too!!

(btw the before picture looked pretty great too!!)

Hope you had an amazing time!

xx

Back