Maintenance Shakes

Henpom

I received a sample pack of maintenance shakes from Lipotrim today. All I can say is... if you think the ordinary shakes taste vile, you ain't tasted nothing yet. *Leaves space for vomit smiley*

I had the orange creme at break (11am) and it's still repeating on me (7.40pm). I tried the veg soup this evening and while it has a peppery aftertaste, both that and the orange creme leave a peculiar aftertaste in the mouth, with a slimy feel. They're also very thick. The orange creme looked like it had bits in it and the soup has bits of dried red veg in it. My daughter had one of the maintenance bars. It's nicer than the flapjacks (what isn't?) sweet and chewy with a "white chocolate" coating. But even this left that strange slimy sensation in the mouth and she couldn't eat it all. Needless to say, the veg soup went down the sink and it was back on the old chicken soup for me.

We've not tried the chocolate creme and the fruity thing yet. Will let you know when we have.

If you're considering going on the maintenance shakes, I really recommend that you try the free samples from Lipotrim.

AAArrrrggghhhh henpo you have just destroyed me!!!! I was counting on them to be really nice and helpful. Saying that i hated the choc shake at first and now love it xxx

yes i was wondering what they were like too...like you TraceyJ i was hoping that theyd be at least a bit more tasty!

ah well...lol

Oh well indeed Harriet. Thanks for theinfo though Lisa x

Just send off for some, they're free and they came really quickly. You may like them, but I didn't. You get one of each.

How? on the website? x

Aww thanks hun i'll send for some xxx

Back