Maintenance, the cupcake way!

waffles! hellllo! Lovely to hear from you! I really hope you are enjoying your hols. I think you have been amazingly restrained! It is your hol after all..we are all allowed a break for a holiday..thats just life!! I must say I am jealous that you are in france..france is def my spiritual home...i love it there. So enjoy those lovely french pattiseries while you can!

Ive had a better day today. Weigh in tomorrow and I think I may be up a few pounds...but it will spur me on for a good week this week...plus I have been beasting it in the gym (4km run today wahoo) so those pounds may be pesky fat turning into muscle. Who knows.

My meal plan for today ( just had lunch)

B: camb maple porridge (150 cal)
Post gym snack: handful of tesco chargrilled chicken and 200ml skimmed milk (100 cal)
Lunch: roast chicken salad (oven roasted chicken breast with spinach,rocket,spring onion,radish,tomato,cucumber,green pepper and low fat french dressing plus a handful of peas and carrots) (250 cal)
Dinner: cambridge soup (150 cal)
Evening snack: cambridge shake (150 cal)

Exercise: 30 mins treadmill and 20 mins cross fit (250 cals)

Net cal =600

Oh and as promised..here is my bargain buy... Primark playsuit aged 11-12 £6 woop.

ForumRunner_20120415_142921.jpg

South of France was wonderful - except the rain! However, all my naughtiness and I lost weight!! Weird!!!!

Anyway, i want a kick start so I'm going to do 810 for a week...eek! I think it'll be tough. I'm also starting ballet this week, I think it will be great for toning.

Cute play suit! Very jealous! Looking forward to buying some smaller clothes, everything is just getting a bit big right now xx

Where in s.o.f did you go? My fave place on the planet is provènce, antibe,nice and canne. Heaven. Can be rainy at this time of year though!!

I have a house in normandy to..so that literally is my second home!!

Right then...lets spur each other on for a good week this week! I have started badly...but just done forty mins of zumba to compensate. I have picked today and eaten no meals...rubbish!

Well done for your loss! Amazingly i lost a pound. I think that was purely down to weighing on an empty stomach.

I AM GETTING BACK ON THE WAGON FULLY TOMORROW.

..i may have put signs around my bedroom and kitchen saying "nothing tastes as good as getting to goal feels!" ..and in a huge step for me...i gave all my beloved xmas chocolate to my bro. I have been keeping it as an end of diet treat..but ive been bingin on it...so needed to remove the urge. Xxxx

I stayed just outside of Grasse. I went practically everywhere in the week! Monaco, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, a bunch of villages.

Right...completely on it this week! Hoping for a good loss!

I am so jealous of you :( !! All my fave places!!!

Anyway, today has been a better cbridge day today....

Bfast: camb porridge and 200ml milk (220)

Lunch: camb shake and 200ml milk (220)

Dinner: scrambled eggs and veg made with:

2xmedium eggs
50g rocket leaves
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp chives
1 tbsp chilli flakes
50g red pepper
50g mushrooms
50g courgette
2x spring onion
20g reduced fat mozarella

(300cal)

=740 net cals.

No exercise tonight...have decided to take a rest night ;) xxx

That sounds goood!

So, step two this week.

Yesterday I had my three products and a very random dinner.

I had one boiled egg, 45g of asparagus to dip in my egg (seemed like a waste of time!) and 20g of puy lentils, again, waste of time.

It really wasn't a lot of food at all and I was so hungry!

Today seems a bit better. I've had two products so far and going to have the bbq'd salad for dinner.

Hi hun...i find that if you stick to the meals in minutes book rather than the allowed food quantities you end up with much more of a 'meal' than a random collection of bits!! So heres hoping you like the salad!

Im having a good day, thank goodness.

Breakfast: camb porridge and 200ml skimmed milk (220)

Lunch: 1 slice wholemeal bread with low fat coleslaw (10g) and quorn ham (150cals)

Snack: handful pumpkin seeds, dried pear and sultanas (50cals)

Dinner: 200ml almond milk and tuna fish cake with pak choi (300 cals)

Evening= camb shake or soup (150 cals)

Exercise: 30 mins treadmill / 10 mins crossfit / 20 mins high intensity zumba (320 cals)

= 500 cals net

X

Yes the meals are so much better. Yesterday was more of a case of eating some leftovers in the fridge before I did the shopping today. Salad was excellent but I was so hungry during the day grr!

You are doing so well with your meals and exercising, how are you feeling on around 500 net calories? X

Well... 500 net cals is a bit rubbish isnt it! Soooo low..especially with exercise. Im finding it gives me super cravings for sugar...which is weord because ive never had a sweet tooth. So saying that...my net calories today must have been closer to 1000 after i ate all of the above...and some vanilla fat free yoghurt (instead of almond milk)..and the head of a percy pig easter egg. Lol!!!! Trying not to feel to upset about going off courss yet again but am in a weird cycle at the moment...need to pull myself together!! I am away this weekend at a friends so i think that may help me do ss for a couple of days. Weirdly...i am much better away from my own home where i just get bored and eat. Xx

Gave the rest of my percy easter egg to my bro last night :( and my tim tams from australia :( coming to the realisation that if food is in the equation then i cannot have temptation around me. Weirdly though...every subscribed thread i am on people are saying they have had a craving for junk this week...must be the moon! Xx

Haha! Yes I've had cravings for junk too!!! Bloody moon.....:p

My brother is a silly boy. I told him to take the choccy away from me..he put it in the blooming fridge! Wahhh! Right where i could find it hehe.

Had a meal out at prezzos tonight. Had chicken, avocado and spinach salad. Delicious! Worth all 455 calories i can tell you!

Had about 1000 cals today...but been on my feet all day so no exercise.

Breakfast: camb porridge sprinkled with pumpkin seeds and lemon sultanas. 200ml almond milk (250)

Lunch: graze box tomato dippinetti, carrots with reduced fat hummous. Handfull dried cherries and cranberries. (300)

Dinner: chicken spinach salad with mustard dressing. Peppermint tea. (450)

Snack: tim tam biscuit and 100ml almond milk (100)

About 1100 cals.

Not great,but when i look at what i ate the fat content (minus timtam!) was low, as was the refined carb level.

Plus i must have burnt at least 200 cals with all my shopping and talking today!

Off to stay at a friends for the weekend tomorrow.. Packing at midnight is never fun!!

ForumRunner_20120420_000940.jpg

Xx

Oooh Prezzo, yummy! I'm looking forward to a nice meal out after this week.

How can you say 1100kcals is not great?! That's a low amount of calories to have eaten. What is a timtam?

Have a lovely time at your friends this weekend. I'm glad the week is over, I find it easier to stick to the plan at the weekends!

Ooooh waffles! A timtam is an aussie chocolate biscuit. Like a really posh really chocolatey bourbon..they are lovely! My dad and brother ate them all in one go.

I have had a fantastic weekend so far. Really has done me the world of good to spend time with my best friends. Ive been isolating myself quite a lot recently and this weekend has snapped me back to reality slightly. I have been keeping tabs on my eating, but yesterday i had a tandoori chicken when the girls had indian and i really enjoyed. And today i had my porridge, a bit of chocolate and some jelly beans, a beautiful lunch out by the sea (aubergine gratin is yum!) and tonight when everyone was getting really drunk i had 3 vodka and slimline tonics.didnt get drunk at all..but it helped get me in the spirit.

Moderation,moderation.

None of my friends can get over the change in my weight...and my best friend told me how proud she was....which was lovely. Though one of the girls said well if you eat real food wont you just put it all back on #idiot

Below is my gratin and grape salad lunch...hope ur having a great weekend!!

ForumRunner_20120422_030034.jpg

Hello! Glad you had a lovely weekend. It's good that you're able to eat out and make sensible choices. Like you say, it's all about moderation.

It's so good when people notice that you've lost weight and how lovely to hear that your best friend was proud of you! I do get annoyed with the "you'll put it all back on" people. I think losing weight has given me more respect for my body and I'm not going to eat the same way I used to, moderation and more good stuff!

The gratin looks great!

I had a good 810kcal week, lost 3lbs which is great! Back on track from my holiday now. 1000kcals this week. Although...I don't feel hungry....at all.....hmm.....

Hi waffles. How are you? Well i hope. Just so you know, i have migrated over to the low gi forum now that my cbridge journey is at an end ( i was struggling with the steps) hope everything is going ok for you xxxx

i am sure they are! but my new zealand friends have never sent me any so i cant compare!!

Back