Maintenance with out TFR first

Scotto

Hey there, am new here so apologies if this has already been asked. :)

Went in to the Chemist today to get onto Lipotrim program, was told by the Chemist there that they have stopped doing TFR and are only offering Maintenance :mad:

Now background is, have been slack for a while for have gained weight up to 19 stone, I am a big build 6 foot male who would like to get to around 15 stone. Loosing fat rather than bulk/muscle.

So here I am 2nd day on maintenance, but have been told to do the following which I am not sure is correct after reading through these forums;

Maintenance product in the Morning/Lunch time drinking plenty of water in the day. Then in the evenings having a light meal, in totl probably hitting the 600 - 700 Calorie mark with the Lipotrim products.

Should I be on TFR instead? Or can Maintenance be done the way I am. The Chemist said to do the Morning and Lunch products (Shakes/Bars etc) work out the Calories and make sure the evening meal does not go above 1000 for total daily calories

Regards

Scott

yeh, it can be done i have lost 4 stone in 4 months using the Maintenance lipotrim!!!! i have fish and salad etc for my evening meal. have gone from 18+stone to 14st 6lb. hope this helps xx

If you wanted to go TFR why not look at something like Exante? Similar principle but much cheaper!
Or yes as Vikki said maintenance is fine!

Thanks for the advice. Lost 4.5 KG in my first week. On the second week and its going well. Enough energy to do a 4 mile run. :)

Back