MAISIE'S WITTERINGS

maisie

Maisie
Ok i always said i wouldnt do this but here you go i'm doing it :confused:

My diary may not be as eloquent as some as i am a woman of few words......:eek: well on here i am anyway :) ;)

Right i'm doing this for me to see if i can work out why i am the way i am, and do the things i do, you know the scenario (Q) why do i overeat? (A) i dunno (Q) Will i ever know? (A) i dunno.

So this little diary thread may open a can of worms or, it may just be that ..my little diary thread with no answers to the previous questions.

When i said i would never do a diary it wasn't because i dont like them its just that i dont know how regularly i will post my thoughts, maybe not everyday, maybe multiple times a day same old answer...i dunno.

Any thoughts or pearls of wisdom from anyone would be greatly appreciated though not compulsary!

I've been around the boards for quite some time and most people know me, though as i said i'm not a prolific poster, i do have an opinion on many matters in minimins but sometimes worry that if i reply it may be misconstrued and i do hate animosity though as i do tend to speak my mind ..though usually i must admit it is after a great deal of thought i'm not a jump in with both feet without thinking kinda person.

I started SSing again today after a great weekend out in the Toon with all the lovely girls from here, we had such a good laugh and it was great to meet new and old friends ( i was at the last VFBC in August) though the photo posted of me absolutely horrifies me, i absolutely hate my pic being taken i am so not photogenic at all. (or maybe i just like to think i don't really look like that) ..so bloody depressing

Anyway i weighed myself this morning and no surprise really i have put almost all the weight i had lost back on except for about 3lbs. i will not change my ticker though as it will only start moving again when i get past what i had already lost.

I stopped SSing for my Birthday in July and just found it extremely difficult to get back on to it again ...i think you need to experience that to believe it.

Ok seeing as this is my first post as a diarist? i wont bore you too much, no doubt more about me and mine will come out as time goes by so i'll sign off for now and hopefully i'll feel motivated enough to post here again tomorrow. I think even if i dont have much to say i'll just say i dont have much to say:D

Maisie x x

Well done Maisie for posting!!
Your honesty is super!!
SSing is the hardest thing to do but hey thats the first day over already!! Yipeee and well done!!xx
What diet are you following?? Please keep posting on here!!
Lots of luck hun!! Come on you can do it!!
xx

Hi Maisie
I'm a re-starter, never actually finished my 100 days but lost 2 & half stone, put half stone or so back on & today is my day 1 again on LL, I've got 2 & half st to lose!!!
Nice to meet you xxx

Woo Hooo.....WAY AYE MAN.....see the Toon did some good, I'm doing somersaults in me bed, right now, LOL your own thread, and I have already subscribed to it, so your stuck with me now girl.:D :D :D :D

don't know about the photogenic bit, but sure do know you is one gorgeous girl when your out on the toon....I loved your style on Saturday night, absolutely stunning.:D :D :D :D

talk soon,

You are gorgeous, lots of fun and it was great to meet you.......

I personally love the direct approach!

Jem xx

Hey Maisie-girl!!!!

You are lovely and that weight will come off really soon!!!!!

lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Maisie!

So glad you've started a thread...... makes it so much easier to find you to talk to you (or stalk you....LOL)......:eek:

It was really great to meet you at the weekend..... we are so on the same wavelength...... humour wise if nothing else......:D

Well done you for getting started yesterday..... I was suffering from very severe case of Newcastle Chronic Fatigue Syndrome..... ever come across it in your line of work.......LOL!!!

Anyway, I am starting today and can so relate to you putting on the weight..... from my very lowest point last summer I am 3 1/2 stone heavier:( and again the same questions go round my head too..... I will PM you my weight so we know where we are both at - (as discussed before getting too drunk on Saturday....LOL) - we can then decide to set ourselves some mini targets eh?

Oh, btw I don't care what you say you are a gorgeous person inside and out..... I'm loving your style too.....:D

Have a great day 2 and I'll chat soon.....

Lots of love oh Scottish one....LOL:D

Maisie

I'm glad you've started a diary, even if you don't use it often it's still good to know it's there and that you can just ramble in it when you feel like it. Nobody may be listening (although that's unlikely with someone as nosy as me around) but I find it helps just to put it into words. It helps clarify my mind.

Well done on day 1 and good luck for the rest of the journey. I know exactly how you feel about restarting being so hard. My first part of the journey was easy. After my birthday in August I never quite got back into the groove. Funnily enough this weekend has really crystalised in my mind what I want to achieve and reminded me of the fantastic support I have on here and of the tools I have available to me.

We will do this together!

Maisie - I have read lots of what you have written in the past - and enjoyed it. A diary is for YOU - so you post on it as often or as little as you want. If no-one else reads or posts on it ... it doesn't matter (but you know what a nosey and opinionated lot we are - so we will!!)

I know what you mean re the diet - I lost 4stone in 2005 - started to put some of it back on in 2006 - and have decided I NEED to do this properly in 2007. As well as the actual dieting and losing weight - I need to look into my head (argh!!!) and see why I abuse my body by doing what I do to it, why I sabotage my weight losses, why I have such a poor body image etc etc etc

Anyway to get back to you - good luck and look forward to reading more.

Hi Maisie!

So glad you've started a thread...... makes it so much easier to find you to talk to you (or stalk you....LOL)......:eek:

It was really great to meet you at the weekend..... we are so on the same wavelength...... humour wise if nothing else......:D

Well done you for getting started yesterday..... I was suffering from very severe case of Newcastle Chronic Fatigue Syndrome..... ever come across it in your line of work.......LOL!!!

Anyway, I am starting today and can so relate to you putting on the weight..... from my very lowest point last summer I am 3 1/2 stone heavier:( and again the same questions go round my head too..... I will PM you my weight so we know where we are both at - (as discussed before getting too drunk on Saturday....LOL) - we can then decide to set ourselves some mini targets eh?

Oh, btw I don't care what you say you are a gorgeous person inside and out..... I'm loving your style too.....:D

Have a great day 2 and I'll chat soon.....

Lots of love oh Scottish one....LOL:D

Hi Mich

Thanks for all your positive comments :)

I do like a laugh when i'm out and it was good to meet like minded people you and Sarah as we say up here ..are no right in the heid!! :p
Hope your 1st day is going well? i'm on my 2nd day and the headache is kicking in :(

But we shall survive this :D

Maisie x x

Maisie

I'm glad you've started a diary, even if you don't use it often it's still good to know it's there and that you can just ramble in it when you feel like it. Nobody may be listening (although that's unlikely with someone as nosy as me around) but I find it helps just to put it into words. It helps clarify my mind.

Well done on day 1 and good luck for the rest of the journey. I know exactly how you feel about restarting being so hard. My first part of the journey was easy. After my birthday in August I never quite got back into the groove. Funnily enough this weekend has really crystalised in my mind what I want to achieve and reminded me of the fantastic support I have on here and of the tools I have available to me.

We will do this together!

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the support i'm gonna need all i can get in the future methinks .

Had a ball at the weekend really enjoyed your company again though it can be a little limited cos so many people are there at the time, your'e a mad dancing machine by the way, i would have been knackered if i had danced as much as you :eek:

Maisie x x

Maisie - I have read lots of what you have written in the past - and enjoyed it. A diary is for YOU - so you post on it as often or as little as you want. If no-one else reads or posts on it ... it doesn't matter (but you know what a nosey and opinionated lot we are - so we will!!)

I know what you mean re the diet - I lost 4stone in 2005 - started to put some of it back on in 2006 - and have decided I NEED to do this properly in 2007. As well as the actual dieting and losing weight - I need to look into my head (argh!!!) and see why I abuse my body by doing what I do to it, why I sabotage my weight losses, why I have such a poor body image etc etc etc

Anyway to get back to you - good luck and look forward to reading more.

Hi Beverley,
Thanks for the message of support i'm suffering today :(
I have a really bad headache but i've taken a couple of Solpadols so hopefully i'll be fine in half an hour :)

Maisie x x

Well..day 2 and all is well apart from the headache just kicking in:(
I have taken something for it though so hopefully it'll disappear shortly.

Usually the first week i'm on this diet i'm never off the scales but then after that i'm very good & try to refrain for a week at a time ...not always successfully i may add :eek:
Well guess what....this morning i jumped on the scales and i'm down 5lb on yesterday :eek: ..............now if i could get a result like that every day i'd be at goal in 3 weeks :D .........................................................ok maybe not ..one can dream :p :rolleyes: ;) :D

I'm just off to refill on the water front i've only just managed a litre so far today after doing 5 litres yesterday :eek: thats the most i have ever managed whilst SSing:)

Had the guy here repairing my leather suite which i just bloody well had delivered 4 days before Christmas the guys were barely out the door when i noticed a scratch on it :eek: anyway....sticks in my thrapple that it gets repaired when it was brand new ...wouldnt repair a bloody cake if it was green moulded would they they'd give you new one :mad:

I also have a new video & dvd recorder combi thingy to set up ..just looked at the instructions confused....:confused:

I'm quite glad i've been at home since starting SSing as i have a terrible weakness for hot cooked chicken from tesco and asda (garlic n herb preferred) oh dear salivating now its the smell that drives me nuts :( ..I'm on a weeks annual leave so i'm gonna hibernate as much as i can till i'm right in ketosis. So no intentions of going out today getting my eyes tested tomorrow and a patients funeral at 2pm as well :(

Thursday nothing doing that i can think of right now may phone my old CDC as she has every choice of the diet you could hope for, the new one i went to before my holidays doesnt stock a lot of the stuff, lovely lady but i like to have what i want not what she thinks i should have she was just closer to home thats all.

Friday my pussy is due its boosters that should be fun :(

My best mate just phoned ....."fancy going out on Saturday?"..ermmmm how about no not really :(
I told her i'd let her know :(

Ok off to top up on the clear liquid stuff... :rolleyes:

I'll probabaly be back later :D

Maisie x x

Back