MAISIE'S WITTERINGS

lol

glad it sounds like its going ok for you.

It is annoying about the 3 piece sn't it,, they did the same with my leather one when i got it. never heard the saying "sticks in my thrapple" though. I had to read that a few times while thinking... what?????

lol

glad it sounds like its going ok for you.

It is annoying about the 3 piece sn't it,, they did the same with my leather one when i got it. never heard the saying "sticks in my thrapple" though. I had to read that a few times while thinking... what?????

Hi Nikki,

Glad to see you've recovered from Saturday night :)

It was a good night wasnt it.
I'm still doing ok had a sniff at a pkt of roast chicken crisps it seems to help my little moments of craving :eek:
Me and my wee Scottishisms.. "sticks in my thrapple".....sticks in my throat..... lol soz about that. :eek: :p

Maisie x x

Hi Maisie,

hope your having a good day, just popping in to say hi, i'm in mid throws of TOTM and am better at reading than posting today...LOL...:eek: except for the Dublin meet thread, which i'm throwing myself into.. LOL...well can't stop the party side of me just cuz of a little TOTM LOL..

Maisie, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you hun. Hope u are OK.

Hi hun - just wanted to say that Eric keeps going on about what a fab lady you are and how much he enjoyed chatting with you and how lovely you are, as you are! Yada yada *yawn* ad infinitum lol.

So there you go! My fella thinks you're brillo pads!

Might have got yersel a toyboy there, hen!

Lots of love

Ok i'll try to be brief...my wi-fi connection has been shít this last week, i've only been managing to get on for a few minute at a time. The guy was here tonight to sort it but it's still not right :(

Right diet wise i have been ok lost 9lbs last week so i was really pleased about that:D

I went to my old CDC on Sunday and what a joy to have a choice of all the bars ,packs and tetras :D The one i had been going to because it was only 15mins away didnt stock everything and me being me i want to try everything!! Lovely lady but i like to have a choice.

Well the cheese and broccoli soup...a bit playdoh chemical taste to that one .......i'll leave the jury out on that one :( ......it may grow on me ...

and the bars wow!! i just love nuts anyway so i knew i would enjoy that one, the cranberry is also lovely, so result! i'd rather drive the extra 30 miles to get what i want :)

I'm trying to be more organised with my SSing i found when i did do it last time if i prepared mousses etc in advance it helped keep me on the straight and narrow.

This time i have had a lightbulb moment duh!!..you probabaly won't believe this but last time i was SSing i didnt think to have an extra shake or bar i would go have food of some sort instead if i had a major munchie moment, but on a couple of occasions i have had a full bar or half a bar and that seems to be doing the trick ..i honestly cant understand why i didnt think of it before :eek:

Went back to work on Monday after almost 2 weeks holiday :( ....i feel like i have never been away :( Doesnt help that all my joints are really aching its seriously hindering me in my work ..twice already this week my back has gone into a spasm when i'm treating patients and it doesnt stop when i try to move around. I find it really quite scary and disturbing as i've really never had problems with my back...knees...elbows...feet muscles... :( i should get a blood test done but you know the old saying we're the worlds worst bloody patients!!

All in all it hasnt been too bad a week, i'm going to post this now in case my connection goes again :(

Maisie x x

Hi Isobel,

Well the feeling was mutual with Eric i actually found him a really nice genuine guy ...and i can be the worlds worst critic :)

I know he had 4 bottles of Bud dutch courage but hey i would have had a vat of it if i was meeting a bunch of guys i didnt really know :D

Hope the 1000 plan works well for you

Maisie x x

Right diet wise i have been ok lost 9lbs last week so i was really pleased about that:D

WOW, WISH I COULD LOSE 9LBS ON A WEEK WHEN I WAS JUST DOING OK LMAO, WELL DONE :D :D

I went to my old CDC on Sunday and what a joy to have a choice of all the bars ,packs and tetras :D The one i had been going to because it was only 15mins away didnt stock everything and me being me i want to try everything!! Lovely lady but i like to have a choice.

I love all the bars, they give me something to look forward to, love the choc and the choc mint shakes, with loadz of ice and drank thru a straw delicious....yummy

the bars wow!! i just love nuts anyway so i knew i would enjoy that one, the cranberry is also lovely, so result! i'd rather drive the extra 30 miles to get what i want :)

This time i have had a lightbulb moment duh!!..you probabaly won't believe this but last time i was SSing i didnt think to have an extra shake or bar i would go have food of some sort instead if i had a major munchie moment, but on a couple of occasions i have had a full bar or half a bar and that seems to be doing the trick ..i honestly cant understand why i didnt think of it before :eek:
LOL, sometimes we can't see whats in front of us, well you've got the secret now, so you'll be flying, whats an extra shake or half a bar if its the difference between throwing in the SS towel for a craving eh!

Went back to work on Monday after almost 2 weeks holiday :( ....i feel like i have never been away :(
Ha Ha, I'm the opposite just did day 2 back at work, and i'm just not getting focussed yet, LOL,,,tomorrow, tomorrow I'll return to the stressed out workaholic I promise LOL

Doesnt help that all my joints are really aching its seriously hindering me in my work ..twice already this week my back has gone into a spasm when i'm treating patients and it doesnt stop when i try to move around. I find it really quite scary and disturbing as i've really never had problems with my back...knees...elbows...feet muscles... :( i should get a blood test done but you know the old saying we're the worlds worst bloody patients!!
Hope all this is, is stiffness after not moving around over the holidays, get it checked if it continues though...NO EXCUSES....

All in all it hasnt been too bad a week, i'm going to post this now in case my connection goes again :(

Maisie x x

Hi Jennie,

Aww thanks for the lovely compliment, i am trying very hard to accept them without thinking people are just being kind:)

I have always tried to look my best when i go out i dont know if its rubbed off from my mother she was always immaculate and still is even if she is just going into town window shopping :)

The glass trick....hahahhahaaaaa!!!.....well they will probabaly be like spaniels lugs in a few months and the glass would smash..hahahaa!!.......someone stuck a straw in it and i was drinking it too.....:eek:

Congratulations on your continued weight loss :D

Maisie x x

Hi Caroline,
I already posted a message to you here but it seems to have disappeared??

Its a bummer being back at work innit :(

I see you've been busy with the Dublin meet party party party!!!! :D I love Dublin!

Yep i'm really happy about the weight loss :)

I dont think its work causing my problems as i had a few episodes while i was off too i'm just kinda hoping it'll pass :eek:

Maisie x x

Hi Caroline,
I already posted a message to you here but it seems to have disappeared??

Its a bummer being back at work innit :(

I see you've been busy with the Dublin meet party party party!!!! :D I love Dublin!

Yep i'm really happy about the weight loss :)

I dont think its work causing my problems as i had a few episodes while i was off too i'm just kinda hoping it'll pass :eek:

Maisie x x

Well Maisie, us Irish love you Scottish, so all ya got to do is forget the sensible reasons, and just pack your gladrags and get yourself over here and join us on the meet too LOL...:cool:

Hi Jennie,

Aww thanks for the lovely compliment, i am trying very hard to accept them without thinking people are just being kind:)

I have always tried to look my best when i go out i dont know if its rubbed off from my mother she was always immaculate and still is even if she is just going into town window shopping :)

The glass trick....hahahhahaaaaa!!!.....well they will probabaly be like spaniels lugs in a few months and the glass would smash..hahahaa!!.......someone stuck a straw in it and i was drinking it too.....:eek:

Congratulations on your continued weight loss :D

Maisie x x

Hiya Maisie... I CAN do kind... but I tend to do honest far more! and with you, this is pure honesty!

The glass trick was fab, lol, didn't spot the shared drinking though.. ;)

Know what you mean about spaniels lugs.. off to get fitted for a new bra today!

Thanks for the congrats :D Just need to keep it going! :rolleyes: and CONGRATS to you!!! 9lbs!!! WOW!!! :D :D well done!

Hope you're having a lovely day. xx

Great first week loss hun - hope the aches and pains are subsiding...... lack of vodka I reckon.....LOL;)

Love

Hello :D

Well so far so good! i'm still in the zone :)

I had a really dodgy time on Friday though:eek: I had a practice meeting and they order food from this fab little place near the surgery ...anyway i walked into the room and the smell of hot home made sausage rolls just about decked me :eek: my resolve (dont have a bloody clue where i got it from) managed to stick, bloody cream cheese and smoked salmon sarnies fresh fruit platters, home made cake jeez it was soooooooo hard still cant quite believe i managed to stick to my resolve i didnt even have a pack to have as no one at my workplace know i'm doing CD, so there's me drinking fizzy water pretending i aint bovvered!!

It was only when i had another patient to go to at about 3.30 did i manage to neck a choccie tetra in the car, my first of the day, my glove compartment in my car has a switch to turn it into a little cooler box !! cool or what!! so it was nice and cold i dont think i could have drank it lukewarm :(

I'm on call all this weekend so havn't really had time to come on here i'm just catching up on pm's and emails (sorry folks who sent them if you think i'm being ignorant) :eek:

Well next weigh in tomorrow i'm hoping to have hit maybe around the stone mark in total for these 2 weeks, but if not no worries i know i need to have lost something :)

I'll luv ya and leave ya for now :D

Maisie x x

Hello :D

Well so far so good! i'm still in the zone :)

I had a really dodgy time on Friday though:eek: I had a practice meeting and they order food from this fab little place near the surgery ...anyway i walked into the room and the smell of hot home made sausage rolls just about decked me :eek: my resolve (dont have a bloody clue where i got it from) managed to stick, bloody cream cheese and smoked salmon sarnies fresh fruit platters, home made cake jeez it was soooooooo hard still cant quite believe i managed to stick to my resolve i didnt even have a pack to have as no one at my workplace know i'm doing CD, so there's me drinking fizzy water pretending i aint bovvered!!

well done, that is the hardest, having to resist whilst all around eat..but you did it :D :D :D bet you felt great afterwards too...man even your descriptions sound yum yum, but I too am in the zone so don't mind reading about food today...Yippheee

It was only when i had another patient to go to at about 3.30 did i manage to neck a choccie tetra in the car, my first of the day, my glove compartment in my car has a switch to turn it into a little cooler box !! cool or what!! so it was nice and cold i dont think i could have drank it lukewarm :(

OMG, what kind of car you got, I want one , I want one...lol, never managed to make the shakes at work or travelling, how do ya do it without an electric blender???

I'm on call all this weekend so havn't really had time to come on here i'm just catching up on pm's and emails (sorry folks who sent them if you think i'm being ignorant) :eek:

Well next weigh in tomorrow i'm hoping to have hit maybe around the stone mark in total for these 2 weeks, but if not no worries i know i need to have lost something :)

I'll luv ya and leave ya for now :D

Maisie x x

Really glad to see ya poppped in to say hi....I'm still addicted to this place so am here whenever I get a moment..even breaking my work rule, I snuck in during work a few days last week LOL..:D :D

Back