Major cry for help

livi

Committed Loser
Right, no more messing about. I want some tough love and I want you guys to give it to me! I want someone to text, facebook, message me on here and just offer general support. I will do the same as I'm great at giving advice, just not following it. I'm a lovely friend to have, honest!

I've lost a stone so far and I need to lose another embarrassing 6/7 :( I mainly follow extra easy but really mucked it up over the bank holiday. How about you? x

I'm on ee too. Have lost 12 pound and have about half a stone to go. I normally get easily demotivated but for the first time ever I feel I can do this. You can too. You know as well as I do that this diet works. What r ur biggest weaknesses? I'd. Say mine is chocolate but at the moment I'm on a bit of a roll and don't want chocolate. X

I'm lazy! I hold my hands up and say convenience foods and takeaways have got me here. I'd probably say they were almost an addiction if that's possible! Oh to be be where you are! Lol! I've constructed a meal planner to take me through to next thursday. I weigh in on a tues evening but missed this week as I knew I would have put on as went OTT over the bank holiday weekend. Silly I know, but this is why I need people to give me a push in the right direction! x

Hi Livi

Take some of your good advice use it for yourself. You obviously know what you are doing, you have come to the right place for support.
Me and my sister text each other with little messages "little pickers" etc. Doesn't always help mind you, but it's nice to have a lighter side to losing weight as it's a hard slog!

You will get plenty of support on here i'm sure......can't bring myself to be too tough.
Good luck with the rest of the week

Sometimes it's just nice to tell someone who understands the plan how you're feeling about whatever is going on. Plus, I've always been bullied about my weight so I don't think I could talk to someone I "know" about it as everytime I've shown what my weakness is they've taken advantage of it almost.... does this make sense? I'm older, wiser and tougher now (sympathy not needed ;) lol) but you always remember the negative comments about yourself and not the positives. I'm making my own positives from now on and not relying on the approval of others x

I love takeaways. I tend to go for Chinese though and normally have that on my weigh in day. I normally have boiled rice with sweet and sour chicken and beef chow mein. I know it means I go over my syns but it works for me. You have to have a treat I really believe that.

I have recently started doing some exercise and sine 3rd April can easily run a mile and a half. If u had told me that I'd be doing that a month ago I would never have believed you. Now I can say for the first time ever I look forward to exercise.

Do u do much exercise?
It is hard to get started but I think it will defiently make u feel more motivated to lose weight.

Do any of ur friends do sw?

X

Sometimes it's just nice to tell someone who understands the plan how you're feeling about whatever is going on. Plus, I've always been bullied about my weight so I don't think I could talk to someone I "know" about it as everytime I've shown what my weakness is they've taken advantage of it almost.... does this make sense? I'm older, wiser and tougher now (sympathy not needed ;) lol) but you always remember the negative comments about yourself and not the positives. I'm making my own positives from now on and not relying on the approval of others x

I totally understand that.....I never show weakness unless I really have to, it always comes back and bites me! As a result i'm quite happy in my own company, but it can sometimes be a lonely place.
Took me a while to come on here and start talking to people.....I'm still more a reader than a writer, but i'm getting there. I always think people will think what I write is stupid.

LOL Talk about issues!!!!

Hi there

Have you thought of doing a diary on here? I find it brilliant -not only will you have a record to look back on to see where you went wrong and right, you can write how you are feeling down instead of "eating your emotions" (I look back at the start of mine and some things I wrote just don't sound like me at all :confused:) -BUT you will also get lovely visitors who will not only notice if you go missing, but they can help you keep on track ;), come up with solutions to your problems etc
I have been doing one for a year now and don't think I have missed 1 day-then again I can rattle on :p -
Hope you keep going -and don't be :eek: about how much you have to lose -you are doing something about it and that is the main thing... good luck!!

I love takeaways. I tend to go for Chinese though and normally have that on my weigh in day. I normally have boiled rice with sweet and sour chicken and beef chow mein. I know it means I go over my syns but it works for me. You have to have a treat I really believe that.

I have recently started doing some exercise and sine 3rd April can easily run a mile and a half. If u had told me that I'd be doing that a month ago I would never have believed you. Now I can say for the first time ever I look forward to exercise.

Do u do much exercise?
It is hard to get started but I think it will defiently make u feel more motivated to lose weight.

Do any of ur friends do sw?

X

See I love KFC so that isn't brilliant! ha! I''ve got my bronze body magic award already and will start working towards my silver after next weeks weigh in. I bought a friend to sw but she bitted about with it and kept making promises to come and letting me down so I kind of gave up bugging her about it. At 23 the majority of my friends are tiny or pregnant! lol ! x

I totally understand that.....I never show weakness unless I really have to, it always comes back and bites me! As a result i'm quite happy in my own company, but it can sometimes be a lonely place.
Took me a while to come on here and start talking to people.....I'm still more a reader than a writer, but i'm getting there. I always think people will think what I write is stupid.

LOL Talk about issues!!!!

Oh my word, I'm exactly the same. I just waffle on until I get through to someone ;) x

Hi there

Have you thought of doing a diary on here? I find it brilliant -not only will you have a record to look back on to see where you went wrong and right, you can write how you are feeling down instead of "eating your emotions" (I look back at the start of mine and some things I wrote just don't sound like me at all :confused:) -BUT you will also get lovely visitors who will not only notice if you go missing, but they can help you keep on track ;), come up with solutions to your problems etc
I have been doing one for a year now and don't think I have missed 1 day-then again I can rattle on :p -
Hope you keep going -and don't be :eek: about how much you have to lose -you are doing something about it and that is the main thing... good luck!!

Well it's obviously been working for you! I'm a bit wary of doing a food diary on here as I don't take criticism well haha! It might be a way of keeping me on track though. I'll definitely have a look through some other peoples and see what they're putting. I'm sure I started one once and nobody replied so I thought "sod it" and never carried it on. Little miss sensitive, I am lol x

Well it's obviously been working for you! I'm a bit wary of doing a food diary on here as I don't take criticism well haha! It might be a way of keeping me on track though. I'll definitely have a look through some other peoples and see what they're putting. I'm sure I started one once and nobody replied so I thought "sod it" and never carried it on. Little miss sensitive, I am lol x
Its odd as Im quite a "loner" I LOVE my own company and always have, but prattling on here is different somehow :confused: -I don't think I have ever been criticised *unless I just didn't notice* :p, I have had nothing but support all the way. Im sure that even if no-one had visited me I would still be sat here prattling on to myself :rotflmao:. I do my diary for myself so I can see what Im doing and how far I have come -and still have to go... the fact that I have met lots of lovely folks through it is a massive bonus BUT the top n bottom of it is that my diary is "for me" and it really helps.
I hope you find what helps you, good luck with it :D

Thank you all! I'm always surprised at how lovely you all are...I think thats a veiled compliment ;) x

Maybe a online diary is what u need. U could try it for a few days. It will give u a kick in the right direction iykwim x

I say def try a diary, take a look at some of the ones already on here like Ellebears, Mavericks, Funcurls or Pestys, all good humoured support and advice without kicking anyone if they're down...!

You know what you need to do, trust in the plan and jump back on that wagon xxxxx

Back