Major cry for help

STEP AWAY FROM THE JUNK!!!!
SIZE 6 FIRMLY PLANTED ON YOUR REAR!

I think we all need someone who understands what its like to be dieting & struggling. I'm on FB if you wanna add me & if you want someone to kick your *ss when you're away from the wonder that is minimins, then PM me & i'll give you my mobile number, but you need to realise that in me having your number i WILL be giving you a good ear-bashing when needed!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!! lol

You can do this hun. Its all about getting your head in the right place. Once again i sound like a hippy, but positive visualisations work wonders (even though you feel like an idiot to start with)
Instead of imagining how good that chocolate cake tastes or how much you want a takeaway, imagine how its going to feel to be at goal. How you'll feel, how you'll look, & the fact that you will no longer have an internal struggle over every 'naughty' thing that passes your lips.
You can do it hun! xxxxx

I'd be more than happy to be a facebook/text buddy if you'd like. I could probably do with a kick up the bum too lol

Tis true. We all need a friend. Sw or not.

Give me a shout if you need anything. I have 9 stones to lose!

I'm happy to be fb and/or text support. I have an incredibly boring job so spend alot of my working days and nights on my phone lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost a stone so far and I need to lose another embarrassing 6/7 :(

Nothing to be embarrased about, I've got 19 to lose in total and I'm nearly 8st of that gone already.. but that still leaves me with 11 to shift..

I mainly follow extra easy but really mucked it up over the bank holiday. How about you? x

We all have bad days / weeks / months, but that's not an excuse to slack off... so get back on whatever horse / waggon that you fall off as fast as you can.
If you have / want to jump off one for a break or for an occasion, try and limit the damage if you can, but not at the expense of making yourself miserable..

I could do with support as well so I would love to add you on FB so we can encourage each other on and give each other a kick when necessary. I have over 3.5st to lose.

I'm happy to be text support/minimins PM support to anyone (and recieve support too) if anyone one wants it. Just PM me :) X

Hope everyone on this thread is doing well anyways :) X

Last edited:
Back