Major Dilemma People, Help!!

lol, how funny!! Imagine if you had not have passed his test!!

Thank god I did....lmao, its something that I won't forget for a while anyways...

I think you should put a photo of him up so we can all appreciate him!!! lol

Please.....:8855:

Yas will see the pix in a few weeks, for the next 3 weeks hes for my eyes only lmao

Hey there's no harm in window shopping as long as you dont buy the goods. But come on now, be fair, get a pic posted of him so that we can all drool.......lol

Oh my god, I just had a bad thought!! What if your, you know, making a sexy time with your OH and you call him by his brothers name !!!! Thats something I know I would do in your position!!!

Oops maybe I shouldnt have posted this!!

Oh my god, I just had a bad thought!! What if your, you know, making a sexy time with your OH and you call him by his brothers name !!!! Thats something I know I would do in your position!!!

Oops maybe I shouldnt have posted this!!

lol I already thought of this but thankfully I cant pronouce his name. The oh rang and asked what i thought off him so i said he seemed fine and he goes ya were attracted to him were'nt ya? At the moment I aint saying anything.

LOL! You will have to tell your OH about this in the future, maybe when your married 50 years or something!

LOL! You will have to tell your OH about this in the future, maybe when your married 50 years or something!

yea wen we are old and grey and he has either hard of hearing or alzeimhers, bless him, i seriously want to do some payback though!!

lol I already thought of this but thankfully I cant pronouce his name. The oh rang and asked what i thought off him so i said he seemed fine and he goes ya were attracted to him were'nt ya? At the moment I aint saying anything.

Deny, deny, deny!

Back