Major nut addiction! Help.

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
I followed Lt last year and lost 3 stone, I stopped doing it as I was near my goal and wanted to do the last bit on atkins. My problem is, I have now got a nut addiction, I can't stop eating them, lol. I used them as my snacking food, but it has gone way passed that now. I feel like a squirrel. I have tried to get back on to LT but they keep drawing me in. How, apart from not going near them, can I stop.

It is funny, but, it has become a problem. I do not want to get back into all my stupidly carbolishous habits, but I am on a knife edge here. I need to lose another stone and a half.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

I know how your feeling, best advice i can give you is to try your best to do someting else when you get the urge for them. It won't last too long and you will feel all the better. I know you can do it just put your foot down and say NO!

dont buy them then they wont be around to snack on, i know what you mean though i love nuts and once i have a couple i cant stop eating them til there all gone!

They are a nightmare aren't they? Having read how good they are for you I bought a smallish bag of seeds and nuts from M&S, intending to sprinkle some on my branflakes. Anyway i opened the bag to 'sample' them, started off with just a few and ended up munching the entire packet, easy cos it wasn't that big.....can't remember how many calories in the bag but it was millions:eek:

Jen's right, just don't buy them......

I have found some peanuts that you can buy in multi packs, at least then you can enjoy them in small controlled quantities.;)

Do you buy them yourself? if so just dont :doh:
Although if you live with people who buy them ask them to hide them away somewhere :)

Right. I am out of nuts, LOL. I PROMISE not to but any more. Done, there, easy isn't it.

Now lets just hope I can keep off everything else, lol. It is alot of money to be throwing away, messing around with LT. I have got to do it.

Cheers for the help and suggestions, but I think I really should have dumped them in the first place.;):grouphugg:

oh gawd i love nuts too, i cant have them around, even peanut butter, i would just sit down and eat that with a spoon,,

Back