Major problems but back again.

jacci

hi all,
started really well on Cd in Jan but found out my first cousin who I was very close to was found dead in his flat aged 42 towards end of Jan.I know some people can carry on at times like this but I couldnt.Also it brought back awful memories of my brother dying very unexpextedly in 2004.
Anyway,I now feel ready to carry on,I had lost 11lbs,so Ive decided not to change my tracker until it goes beyond that if you know what I mean.
Please wish me luck as obviously i wish all of you,its nice to be among friends.

xxxxx

Good luck, sorry to hear about your loss.. but as you know.. We're all here.. and we're all rooting for you..
Loadsa hugs
Cat x x x

Jacci
Sorry to hear that , you've had alot to deal with , wishing loads of luck on your return to CD :)

sorry to hear your sad news. It will take time to heal things, so don't rush if you're not so well. It's a great network here as you know. So big hugs for you

Jacci so sorry to hear your sad news, take things slowly and be kind to yourself hun.

Georgie
xx

Thanx so much all of you,I have to start again now-went to the docs the other day and my bp is very high and my cholesterol is up as well,she says Ive got to really knuckle down for 6 wks and then go back to have tests redone.Ive got to lose weight,exercise more and relax properly-dont quite know how but I will try and going back on cd is prob the best thing I can do.with my family history i dont want to leave my boys without me.Porgeous you look gorgeous-well done for getting under target.
Thanx again for all your lovely comments and role on tomoz and my first day of getting a bit more healthy.

xxxx

hi all,
started really well on Cd in Jan but found out my first cousin who I was very close to was found dead in his flat aged 42 towards end of Jan.I know some people can carry on at times like this but I couldnt.Also it brought back awful memories of my brother dying very unexpextedly in 2004.
Anyway,I now feel ready to carry on,I had lost 11lbs,so Ive decided not to change my tracker until it goes beyond that if you know what I mean.
Please wish me luck as obviously i wish all of you,its nice to be among friends.

xxxxx

Hi Jacci,

Sorry to hear of your loss.

The forum has always been a great comfort to me in good times and bad, so yes you are among friends.

I lost my dad last June. When you are grieving dieting is the last thing on your mind. It took me till January to get back on SS. Unfortunatly due to medical condition I had to stop again, though I'm hoping to restart soon. Keep posting, all the best with your restart.

I know grief is a dreadful thing,I thought I was going mad after my brother died,I really did.This time it is a bit different but none the less intense but i need to sort myself out for my boys and my mum who is in a dreadful state,my cousin going has brought it all back to her in a huge way and worrying about me doesnt help so you see ive got the best of reasons now to stick to it.

xxxx

Jacci, so so sorry to hear of your loss and all the terrible memories it has brought up again for you.

I echo what everyone has said here - this is a great place to get support, and to just chat and get e-hugs!

We're all behind you, and if you're really ready to restart, then it might divert your sadness for a short while. I know what I'm trying to say there but hope it's coming out right! Sorry if it doesn't! :(

Good luck, and whatever you decide and however you do, keep coming here to let us know.

xxx

Back