major problems getting started!

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
I have done lipotrim before and lost 3 stone. I never had a problem with it, just felt great. I need to lose a stone now, fast, but i just cant get into it. I have first and second shake, then crazy in the evening when getting dinner for the family. It is getting down now, it is a waste of money too. But I am not able to go to bed at 6 in the evening. My will power is just so rubbish. So this is it, I must do it TODAY! Just going to send the husband and kids out for dinner and keep out of the kitchen.

Thanks tori. I just need to get passed day one, then day two, maybe because I don't have so much to lose, my brain won't let me do it. I am bridesmaid start of July, if I can't get in my dress, well, my life won't be north living, so I have NO CHOICE but to do it.

I so hope I lose it. I am at 1.30, one shake down, 2 pints of peppermint tea. Feeling v. Hungry. Tummy churning. Won't have second shake till 4 pm and then soup at 8 or 9 pm. Let you know how it goes. At least I have not had anything else yet.

Hope u get into it today hun, don't beat yourself up too much, you might benefit from having a low carb meal of an evening to ease back in and then drop it after a few days, just an idea, good luck :) x

The same has been happening to me last three days been getting to ten then caving in im ok now today was ok so i know tommorow will be better had to start a diary today as that helped me last time and believe it will this good luck xx

Well yay, yesterday was 100%. Cracked it now, just got to continue. Thanks for the support guys.

Well done, that's great!!

Well yay, yesterday was 100%. Cracked it now, just got to continue. Thanks for the support guys.

Keep with 100% even when it seems difficult and drink plenty of water throughout the day, you will be amazed on your weigh in day:D

Last edited:
Well done on getting through your first day. Just take it a day at a time. Keep as busy as possible so as you won't think too much about food. I think sipping water through the day really helps. Sipping is better than glugging down big glassfulls. I always kept sports bottles all round the place.
Just keep thinking of that dress and how nice it will be on you!!!

Back