Major struggle today...

Glad you said that!! Ooh might have soup in a bit then hot choc later, yey!

Enjoy :D xx

Well I was so cream crackered last night I fell asleep before I got chance to have my last shake!
I'm still tired now, time for a dew coffees me thinks!

I'm feeling a little better now!
I've just made up a choc pack with an ickle bit of water and cooked in microwave, it's very nice and I think having something slightly different is pushing me on!

My very unsupportive husband just told me to break my diet and have a Chinese for tea! Argh, no wonder I struggle when this is what I'm up against!

Well that isn't gonna help. Here's an idea, get your will-power on, get your goal then reward yourself with an affair. that'll teach him

Lol!!! He asked me to have a takeaway again yesterday!
I keep telling him not to ask things like that when he knows I'm not eating but he just doesn't get it!
Still, I'm going to have willpower made of steel by the end of this!

Lol!!! He asked me to have a takeaway again yesterday!
I keep telling him not to ask things like that when he knows I'm not eating but he just doesn't get it!
Still, I'm going to have willpower made of steel by the end of this!

Willpower of steel and a million compliments. I love a good chippy and chinese aswell, that's how I'm 21st. Something I always found about them though was they were always nicer in your head than in your mouth. After, I just felt bloated and greasy. Didn't stop me wanting the next one though. We are brainwashed from an early age. Tell your Husband to do one and support you. If he wants a take-away then go out and eat it elsewhere or when you are in bed. Then cry, us men usually feel bad then !!

It's so true how a take away sounds such a good idea, even when I'm eating it I think that it wasn't worth it!

Nah, husband is immune to my tears. But that's a different story!

It's so true how a take away sounds such a good idea, even when I'm eating it I think that it wasn't worth it!

Nah, husband is immune to my tears. But that's a different story!

Then smash him with a hot Asda iron. Better effect and only at a £12 cost !!

Oooh I can be little Mo in Eastenders!
When I'm thin I usually get a reaction by buying something disgustingly expensive.....£320 on a pair of jeans being my favourite!
That really hits him where it hurts!!! (not that I use his money mind you, he just doesn't see the point in anything other than Primark or Tesco value)

Oooh I can be little Mo in Eastenders!
When I'm thin I usually get a reaction by buying something disgustingly expensive.....£320 on a pair of jeans being my favourite!
That really hits him where it hurts!!! (not that I use his money mind you, he just doesn't see the point in anything other than Primark or Tesco value)

Haha, now you've gone and done it, I'll be doing my Scottish Trevor impression the rest of the day. "Areeet Mooo"

Class! Nothing like a bit of psycho Scottish on a Saturday! Hmmmmm, that doesn't sound quite right does it?

Gaaaah! Seems my weekend doubts have kicked in again.
The BBQ I'm off to tomorrow is going to be soooooo hard and I know people won't leave me alone. I think the fact the scales have stopped moving are making it hard to not want to eat a piece of chicken/steak.
I wish I could cancel all social things until further notice!!

I've got 17 days until my night away and I'm still 10 pounds off what I wanted to weigh then. I know my only chance of being anywhere near is to stick at this!
I can and will do this!

Gaaaah! Seems my weekend doubts have kicked in again.
The BBQ I'm off to tomorrow is going to be soooooo hard and I know people won't leave me alone. I think the fact the scales have stopped moving are making it hard to not want to eat a piece of chicken/steak.
I wish I could cancel all social things until further notice!!

I've got 17 days until my night away and I'm still 10 pounds off what I wanted to weigh then. I know my only chance of being anywhere near is to stick at this!
I can and will do this!

Better a scale stays still than go up. I'd to bring 3 kids out for the day for a picnic followed by McDonalds. I could have cried !

I got my son a happy meal the other day. All the way home he kept saying 'mmmmm my meal smells yummy mummy'. YES I am aware of that!

As for the picnic yesterday....I was having mini sausages and Swiss roll literally shoved in my face by my two beauties!!

It was the pasta bake I cooked today that nearly cracked me though

Once tomorrow is over I should be good again until the next weigh in
I hate wishing the weekends away but at least at work I can avoid the shop/restaurant/diner/sandwich bar (we have lots of terrible choice, bloomin company) and it's not so bad!

i know how you feel my favourite take away is kfc and on friday night i sat with 17 young people and 3 adults in kfc all eating except me and i felt great such will power.
im on day 10 and yesterday i just wanted food so much so that i cried last night felt great today now all i can smell is the lovely roast cooking thinking i want it lol but i am totally not gonna eat any of it.
stay strong everyone x x x

Well I'm just back from the BBQ and I was good as gold! Had a few people make remarks but nothing too bad. A member of my husbands family is Italian and she makes a mean tiramasu. She made one for today especially for me and I felt really bad saying I couldn't have any.

I feel like I deserve to lose extra weight for getting through today. I know the scales won't agree but at least I feel good for it

ah well done hun im pleased for you and i agree you should lose extra x x

Back