Major wobble

Well done!

Nearly 4 weeks in and really struggling now! :( only lost 2lb on monday so thinking maybe refeed and go on maintenance to lose weight?peoples thoughts appreciated.

Don't feel down hearted lovely! Your body is just equalling out! Have you been able to do any exercise? Maybe upping that will help your losses from now on? I feel the same way at the min have felt so rough today I'm sure a nice bowl of soup would sort me out! It's the same as any diet I think some weeks will be amazing and some just meh but 2lbs of fat is alot of weight it's 2 mugs full!! You've got to do what makes you happy and if eating again and steady losses will help you feel better then go for it! Either way it'll still be onwards and downwards xxxx

Yeah i have been doing a fair bit of walking this week as i went butlins with my boy and fiancee.yeah im hoping its just a down day because im tired,pharmacist said i wont have big losses anymore think it just got me down this week!I suppose it is a rollercoaster and weve gotta try stay on it! Hopefully tommorow will bring us a stronger day :)

I feel like when I get to that point why not do we or sw because if you're religious with those you can get 2lb a week off whilst eating you just have to be good! Hope you and your little one had a lovely holiday! Chin up lovely it's still 2lbs in the right direction xxx

Yeah i love slimming world but it gives you the oppurtunity to eat what you want and that scares me as im just realising i want junk food!gunna hold out and hope tuesday weigh in brings me a bit of a boost,thanks :)

Keep your chin up girl,see what Tuesday brings and then just revise your situation and always always do what is best for you!!

Thanks so much :)

I am going away for the weekend in a couple of weeks and am dreading it as I know I will undo everything. I too thinking about maybe doing atkins while I away but not sure if it will keep me in ketosis because I am eating... my trouble is I don't fully understand how it all works. so if anyone knows advice would be appreciated

but hey keep going we are all with you xx

Lindopski (sorry if the spelling is wrong) put a link somewhere with the food you should be able to eat and stay in ketosis (not tried it though) so maybe stick to that list and you'll minimise the "damage"

Will find the link and post it here when I find it x

5lbs in a week is still amazing! You'd probably lose about half that on a "normal" diet! Well done xxx

thanks kayroo. I have just had a book delivered called "the big book of low carb recipes" by Nicola Graimes. not sure if anyone else has it but its really good and tells you how many carbs in each menu and the meals look nice and simple

Let us know how you get on with that :) I'm going to follow a similar diet once I'm done on LT I think, as I'm hoping once this weight comes off its NEVER going back on!

Almost your WI again, how has this week been for you? xx

Back