Make the biscuit monster go away!!

Yes but the more you know that the less likely you are to be caught off guard - Well done Louise

We have lots of monsters in our house

The sock monster .. eats only one of a pair of socks

The fridge monster .. puts empty milk cartons back in the fridge

The bread monster .. uses the last slice when no-one is looking

The hair monster .. visits in the night and messes up your do

and the worst is the toilet monster .. dribbles pee on the floor and leaves marks in the pan

No-one has seen these monsters yet I know they exist I have seen the evidence!!!

Lol Emski - had me laughing out loud, I think we have your monsters twin brother living in our house......... however, I have caught site of the one in our house..... hes 32, 11 stone, 5ft 8inches tall and goes under the disguise of my boyfriend! xxx

Thats the thing, they shapeshift. I believe one monster even changed into me and ate a whole packet of Maryland cookies once!!

The alcohol monster kept me out til 3am last night/this morning and I didn't even see him do it!

He must have made you wear your beer coat so you didnt feel the cold and brought you home on his beerscooter so you dont remember how you got home.

I thought if you drank them standing up they dont count :confused: or is it if you eat a mars bar then drink a can of diet coke they cancel each other out :confused:

:rolleyes:

Hehe - I don't think I'd pick them out the bin..... problem is, I struggle putting good food in the bin, therefore I need to make it "inedible" before it goes in the bin, kitchen spray or tomato sauce works a treat everytime!! x

Back