make ur packs of food into biscuit cakes!! recipes!!

jenpink

HERES SOME INFO I FOUND ON THE WEB OF VAMPING UP YOUR SACHETS! I TRIED THE CHOCO MUFFIN, WAS OK BIT TASTLESS, BUT ITS LIKE EATING PROPER FOOD I GUESS ....

Chocolate/Vanilla/strawberry Flavours
Muffin
1.Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the choc pack (or whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a THICK PASTE so thick you think it’s too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.....

BE CAREFUL IT DOES'NT BURN!!!!

Ice Cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. Add a food pack (chocolate is a good one!) - add a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream"

Smoothie
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a Smoothie Maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

Bar of Chocolate!
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack! Mix pack with a bit of water till you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more. It really tastes quite like chocolate!

Variation : Use half chocolate and half vanilla for a Mars bar!

Chocolate Biscuit
Put sparkling water into a chocolate pack and then add a pinch of salt. Put this on a small plate, round it into a biscuit shape and bake it in the microwave for 2.30 minutes. The result is a crunchy chocolatey biscuit with a “dunking” texture.

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate

1/4 cup of hot water

2 or more sweeteners

1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Caffe Latte
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners

“Chocolate Pudding & Chocolate Sauce”
Microwave most of the choc pack like a cookie but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat, it really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. I suppose this can be done with vanilla 'icing' too.

Chocolate Custard
Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70 mls hot water. Add a chocolate pack. Microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard.

Hot ChocoMint
Make up some strong peppermint tea. Mix a chocolate pack with hot water and a couple of sweeteners (depending on your taste) add the tea. Microwave for approx. 20 secs and stir (better if you whisk with an aerolatte) – Divine!

Soups
Chicken Stuffing
Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for 1.40 secs or more or less depending on how dry you like it.

Poppadom’s
Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 mins.when it starts to bubble open up and let it settle for a sec. keep opening and letting it settle until (the poppadom) starts to turn golden (don't take your eyes off it)!!! - when it is golden brown take it out and let it cool, then peel it off and enjoy

Be careful of overcooking, as this will make them taste slightly bitter.

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave – mine is 900 watts and I put them in for 1 min. If you wish you can shake some salt over them when they are finished.

It is advised that only one food pack per day is cooked as the cooking process, even for a short time, does break down the vital vitamins and nutrients within the packs

Hi lillie no not tried them i did just this second trie the choco muffin, whick looked like a muffin but tasted a lil wierd but maybe cud help for people who really wan to actually chew something, yes does seem little dodgy adding salt, i dont have the chicken soup anyway as i feel its horrid! so not sure but guess you could try with out salt?
infact thinking of it the pharmacist told me i cud add a bit of salt and pepper to the soup im sure she did guess we wud need to check with our pharmacist?/

yea see wat u mean, i didnt really like the choco muffin so i blended it back up with hot water!! was too stodgy! but just thought id post the recipes!
the smoothies sound a good idea though! goin to try one for my tea tonight!
wow i have just seen ur weight loss 3 stone in 7 weeks?!! thats staggering! did u ever cheat?
i cheated last nite as i was in foul mood with my bf and ended up eating a cheese sandwich and crisp! its only my first week too! little scared of weigh in!
did make me realise though that the guilt of having eaten (and ruined ketosis kicking in a guess! as im on day three now would have nearly been there):mad::( is worse than the hunger and headaches!! so at least it taught me a lesson, and its early on;):eek:

i really wanna try to biscuit one.. but im gonna have to buy some sparkling water.. has any tried this? ive been banging on about this for days.. lol..

x x

hi kitteh have to say first-welldone on your weight loss!! staggering 16lbs in your first week! fab! hope my first weigh ins like that ;)
i have only tried the choco muffin, which i found too stodgy and tastless! i actually added hot water to it and whizzed it back to milkshake!!!
i have heard since posting the recipes apart from the smoothies (which are fab!!)
heating the mixtures can and will lose soem of the vitamins and goodness! so at this point i would recommend maybe give it a miss as its not worth the risk! we are on soo low calories already we dont need to jeapordise our health with lack of vits!
alsoi heard that eating these things can trigger you wanting food even more and are more likely to cheat, so wish i hadnt posted now, dont wanna get anyones hopes up! maybe worth asking at ur next weigh in about it,,, see wat they say

yea see wat u mean, i didnt really like the choco muffin so i blended it back up with hot water!! was too stodgy! but just thought id post the recipes!
the smoothies sound a good idea though! goin to try one for my tea tonight!
wow i have just seen ur weight loss 3 stone in 7 weeks?!! thats staggering! did u ever cheat?
i cheated last nite as i was in foul mood with my bf and ended up eating a cheese sandwich and crisp! its only my first week too! little scared of weigh in!
did make me realise though that the guilt of having eaten (and ruined ketosis kicking in a guess! as im on day three now would have nearly been there):mad::( is worse than the hunger and headaches!! so at least it taught me a lesson, and its early on;):eek:
i havent actually swollowed anything but i did chew a piece of gammon a few weeks ago then spat it out and rinsed my mouth to be honest it didnt taste as good as i thought it would and i did feel really guilty it gets a lot easier once the first week is over although you will have bad days dont know if youve read my thread if you drink lots of water today it should help i always have 5 litres a day and it must work ive never lost this much weight before and now i actually like the water try taking water everywher with you i even leave mine outside the loo and just sip it all day it soon becomes a habit xx

i really wanna try to biscuit one.. but im gonna have to buy some sparkling water.. has any tried this? ive been banging on about this for days.. lol..

x x
have you ever had dissolvable paracetamol thats just what it tastes like

haha i also tried that one, i chewed some chicken then spat it out, gosh the lengths we go to for food!;):D
im actually really good with water as thats all i drink anyway i always have(even b4 lipotrim) at least 3L per day
since bein on this ive prob had 6l aday!
i have been told u can have too much and if you do i washing goodness from your kidneys?/ do u know wat the truth is?:confused:

It is true you can "drown" your kidneys with too much water.

I have my chocolate as a smoothie, lovely and frothy xx

Hahaha Jen i a hooked on my choc shakes i really look forward to them!! I could honestly never eat again...just me and my choc smoothies lol x

LOL well i cant go that far as i wont eat agin! hehe but i think i could permantly include 1 or 2 shakes instead of a meal as there good for you and they do fill me up (i mean when i am at weight)

hi ladies,
i have been on lipotrim for 2 weeks and have been drinking around 4litres a day.
after speaking to lipotrim however, im now down to 2-3 litres as they said 4 litres is too much and the water is not doing its job if ur drinking that much.
there is also a condition caused by drinking in excess called water intoxication or hyponatremia.
From the cell's point of view, water intoxication produces the same effects as would result from drowning in fresh water. Electrolyte imbalance and tissue swelling can cause an irregular heartbeat, allow fluid to enter the lungs, and may cause fluttering eyelids. Swelling puts pressure on the brain and nerves, which can cause behaviors resembling alcohol intoxication. Swelling of brain tissues can cause seizures, coma and ultimately death unless water intake is restricted and a hypertonic saline (salt) solution is administered. If treatment is given before tissue swelling causes too much cellular damage, then a complete recovery can be expected within a few days. (above copy pasted from information site)
so be careful ppl, its not drinking to excess its drinking steady throughout the day thats the key.
sorry if ive alarmed anyone but i didnt know myself until a few days ago after speaking to lipotrim.
cherylxx

I love the shakes. And I love all the wonderful things you can do with them! I can't stand the soups though, they make me want to vomit! I've tried all the tricks too :-( xx

1. You shouldnt microwave any of the shakes/soups/bars ... its 'zaps' the nutrients that your body needs for the enitre day.
2. You shouldnt be adding anything to them either, especially salt. Salt can cause you to retain water.

Back