Making it happen...!

dirtyplum

Hey fellow CD'ers...

I've been on and off this forum for the last three weeks, since I started CD for the second time! I've mainly come across it whilst searching google for random questions related to the diet... I stumbled across the diairies and think they're the best idea! They certainly kept me going in Week 1!

I hope I can draw some inspiration and keep motivated by sharing my loss...

Sooooo I started on 26th March at 14 stones, my heaviest :sigh:
I started on SS+

Week 1 loss was 5llbs, I had expected more like 7llbs but was pleased either way... I also knew I wasnt keeping up with the 2.5l of water so that may have slowed me down. I also made the mistake of having two packs together in the evening :confused:
Week 2 - unable to see CDC
Week 3 - loss was 5llbs - again, not enough water so was retaining...

This is week 4 and my WI is on Friday, I really hope I have lost enough to get me into the 12s... fingers crossed! I am now drinking 2l a day and even managing more now so definitely had to work up to it. I had two bars this week and thoroughly enjoyed them. CDC didnt allow me to have more because she said it would make the constipation worse :(

In 2009 I went from 13.5 stones to 11 stones in 3 months and felt and looked good... I crept up slowly, then last year started the pill which took me to 14s pretty quickly. I know I can do it and this time want to do it properly!

Really need a big loss to boost me this week and want to look good in June for my cousins weddings... aiming to be in the 11s... wish me luck!

Welcome back!! Look forward to sharing your journey. Come find us on team ideal lots of motivation and support x

Thank you! I will definitely check out that post!

Today is going well... except for being behind on my water. I was running late for my train so didnt get to grab a water bottle, which is usually my first half litre of the morning :( I get into work and caught up with stuff so need to be more organised and have a bottle ready in my bag for the morning.

Least you've identified it though Hun that's what matters you'll find your routine x

Back to it today, 1l down already whooo!

The weather is making me so cold, so much so I didnt have my third shake last night, I only like packets if they are smoothies with ice and thats the last thing I want when its wet and cold outside :(
Feeling it this morning, actually feeling hungry again! I've logged onto the forum to distract me from all of the food around me (lunchtime, its raining outside so it means everyone in the office has got nice hot food from the canteen and are eating it at their desks) - I'm enjoying the smell haha!

Really looking forward to Friday's weigh in, its been a week and a half since I last saw CDC and I need the motivation of a loss!

Oh I have an all day meeting tomorrow which means a long drive down to Bristol... lots of coffee and cake breaks and a group lunch :(

Going to be a tough day...

So I was really good yesterday, I stayed Cambridge! Well semi... at lunchtime it was a buffet style meal, and a 4* hotel so I managed to find a white fish / spinach option and picked at that. I downed a load of water throughout the day and had two tetras so really pleased!!

Today I have worked from home so that I could see the Doctor. I have had a pain persisting in my side, on the right just under my ribcage. I suspect its gallstones because I'm overweight, on the pill, my mum had it and they also say rapid weight loss can also contribute... luckily the Doc is sending me for a scan to get it all checked out, it was so painful when the doc examined the area.

I told the Doc about my weight loss and she said hmmm I dont approve of that diet, but fine, just take care and don't do it for too long :)

Heading out in a bit to see CDC for my week 4 WI - can't wait to get some more bars this week :)

dirtyplum said:
Today I have worked from home so that I could see the Doctor. I have had a pain persisting in my side, on the right just under my ribcage. I suspect its gallstones because I'm overweight, on the pill, my mum had it and they also say rapid weight loss can also contribute... luckily the Doc is sending me for a scan to get it all checked out, it was so painful when the doc examined the area.

I told the Doc about my weight loss and she said hmmm I dont approve of that diet, but fine, just take care and don't do it for too long :)

Heading out in a bit to see CDC for my week 4 WI - can't wait to get some more bars this week :)

Good luck for WI. Hope you get the pain sorted x

I lost another 5llb this week!!!!! This takes me down to 15llbs so far in four weeks :)
I am so happppyyyy :) here's to the next two stones coming off just the same whhhhhhooopp!

dirtyplum said:
I lost another 5llb this week!!!!! This takes me down to 15llbs so far in four weeks :)
I am so happppyyyy :) here's to the next two stones coming off just the same whhhhhhooopp!

Fantastic x

Week 1 loss was 5llbs, I had expected more like 7llbs but was pleased either way... I also knew I wasnt keeping up with the 2.5l of water so that may have slowed me down. I also made the mistake of having two packs together in the evening :confused:
Week 2 - unable to see CDC
Week 3 - loss was 5llbs - again, not enough water so was retaining...
Week 4 - lost 5 llbs
...went MIA on the forum
Week 14 - lost 3 stones so far!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty slow because June was manic with a wedding every weekend. I've had a couple of bad days recently but am so close to my target, i have 1.5 stones to lose so I need to come back on here for the final hurdle to keep motivated.

Back