Making packs without a hob or microwave?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Im staying at a hotel on Friday night and I'm not sure what to do. I usually have two meal packs a day with a shake and bar, those meal packs are what keep me going, love them! At the hotel I'll have a kettle but I won't have a microwave or hob, is there any way to make the pack without those? Maybe boiling water and let it stand for a while? Has anyone tried this?

Just leave it to stand in the hot water will be fine

I'd do the boiling water and the plate over it as suggested :) that should work well!x

I've had a rethink. I'm going this evening so I only need one meal there today, so I'll buy a chicken salad and pick out the bits (like tomatoes) that I can't have. I think there's a subway at the station, could maybe get them to make me a salad. Not sure what salad veg we're allowed though actually, don't like cucumber or green peppers! I should be back home for 4/5pm so I can have a shake for breakfast if I take my shaker, bar for lunch as I'll be at a meeting then. I can wait for my other two packs until I get home, makes it far easier. Thought about it and won't be able to make up a meal pack unless I take a bowl and now a plate too, that's a lot of effort! Shakes and bars will be ok.

Back