Malcolm's Diary

Hello everyone my name is Malcolm and this is my first time on LT I have been overweight for along time I believe two things started it one was my mum giving me a bigger meal then my dad everyday from when I was 6 years old and from getting a rare illness called h.s popura what stiffens up all your joins and leads to joint pain for the rest of your life.

SO I thought I would give LT a go as I need to loose 6 stone 10 lbs in order to be feeling better and more confident as my being overweight has help me back way to long I started yesterday and the shakes where nice the chocolate one made me almost be sick but only because I never eat a lot of it or really liked it lol anyway today I start my journey lets hope it's a good one

Hi Malcolm, welcome to the LT forum :)

Hi and good luck, hope your start went well.

Good luck Malcolm and hope you first week is going well.

Thanks Liam so Far i have lost 9lbs but alot of that was due to my pharmacy weighing me 3 days early I think , They said it was to put me on a day that was best to get weekly weigh ins.

9lbs, wow, that is Fantastic, well done :)

Hi Malcolm. Great start!

Will be starting on Wednesday and looking forward to it. How you finding not eating?

Back