Male 1st year student!

Maxemus90

Hey. im Max im 18 and around 18 st. i am half way through my 1st year at university and decided i cant be arsed to be over weight anymore. i know there not many males on here. but hoping that there are some student on here. any tips on being a student and losing weight. been thinking about cambridge diet any other ideas? Cheers MAx

Hi Max, I'm not a student mate, but I am a bloke. I have seen a few other students posting though.

Welcome.

Hello & welcome to Minimins :)

Hey. im Max im 18 and around 18 st. i am half way through my 1st year at university and decided i cant be arsed to be over weight anymore. i know there not many males on here. but hoping that there are some student on here. any tips on being a student and losing weight. been thinking about cambridge diet any other ideas? Cheers MAx

Hey Max,

There's enough males here for you to get the vibe it works for us as well. Icemoose should be hunted down as he's also a councillor.

Some of us are just losers who like the place - its dead friendly and so supportive.

Good luck and have fun

Cheers

Hey Max,

Am a student and on Cambridge so far so good. One of the best decisions I ever made. Welcome to Minimins it's a fabulous site x

Hey there,

There are quite a few males around here and many students floating around in the LT section. I am sure they will all answer your questions!! Gud luck with cd, hope it works out for ya, take care

Back