Male about to start exante...advice needed!

tartansam

Hi folks, I have a fair bit of weight to lose me thinks, piled it on of recent, I am going to order the bumper pack from Exante tomorrow morning, I am a guy going to follow simple solution at 1200 calories a day me thinks?, 3 products and 600 calories of food, as a guy I was wondering when i reach my goal weight, would i just do the stabiliser step 1(1400 calories) for a week or 2 then the step 2(1600 calories a week) for a few weeks and so on till i reached the 2000 calorie a day mark to maintain my weight? how long should I stay on each step?
And how is the diet in general?
Kind regards

Sam Glasgow

Hiya.... I don't know anything about exante but know about TFR diets and they can and do work so best of luck with it!!! Have a look at other diaries on Exante part of the forum and you should get a few tips and gain some support that way.

There are a few men on the forum too as far as I know so I'm sure you will find them :D

Not sure about when you get to goal...I would just take it easy and see what works for you. As for the diet once you get past the first 4 days it gets easier - it can be an aquired taste at first but you soon get used to it and the results are really quick and being a guy you will lose weight quicker anyway! Good luck!

Back