Male whos just started second week ....

QPRTOM

I am feeling great! im 17lbs lighter, going to the gym and not feeling hungry at all! Constipations a bit crappy but stick a seppository up your hole and your sorted! Im going for it! I will be 17st by march!!! Anyone whos struggling this is my second LT experience and im finding it easier than the first but battle through it and it pays off trust me!!!

Come on people lets lose this weight and get buff for summer!

I also lost 17lbs in my first week Tom and at the moment feeling good. I am swimming at the moment and will start the gym soon.

How are you finding the 2 shakes or do you have the cardboard they call flapjacks????

It is hard, but this is the right time of year to do it when there isnt much going on.

im in the gym 3 times a week plus rugby training on weds and matches on sat! I never tried the flapjacks until last night. i Had one last night, it was peanut and didnt taste too bad. BUT i had one this morning, again peanut which was ok but ive been hungry ever since! its like im teasing my stomach by eating these. the shakes deffo leave you more full! what are you consuming?

I'm on shakes and soups. I try to have a soup at night as it seems more like having something to eat. Its not too bad with Tabasco and pepper in it!

Apart from that 4 litres of sparkling water a day. I dont feel hungry, I just get bored during the day.

Do you have enough energy for all those gym/rugby sessions?

Back