malt loaf

xnatx

Has anyone had this while on xenical?

My kids love it and when i gave my son some this morning i noticed that it said less than 3% fat so i read and it was! I didnt eat any though incase it was one of thoughs that had 'good but bad fats in' anyone tried cos it would be great to nibble on a bit of that as a snack its sweet too!

Maybe i will give it a go this afternoon!

Personally, I'd go for it, have a slice. Then you'll know for sure, as everyone is different, so what effects someone badly you might be able to get away with!

I HAVE!!!
weight watchers do one, found it down the bread aisle is Asds, i was truley thrilled! its already sliced too so the nutritional info thats on the packet is helpful becuase its by the slice - and it tastes exactly as if it were soreen or something!! hard to not put butter on it (YUM) but to be honest its in my mouth so quick there isnt time!!
enjoy!! :D
H xx

Yeah, I have this as part of my lunch sometimes! Definitely good for the sweet toothes in the house, this and spice cake, thats stupidly low in fat as well!

Brilliant thanks guys, i tried some anyway so far so good, i cant imagine it would cause any problems but you never no! x

Yeah, I have this as part of my lunch sometimes! Definitely good for the sweet toothes in the house, this and spice cake, thats stupidly low in fat as well!

ooooh whats spice cake and where do i get it!! lol

xxx

Hey hun,

I have had malt loaf too, Very yummy! with no problems :D

Didn`t know about Spiced Cake, Thanks Kay!

LiSe x

Asda too far from me, Will have a look in Tescos ;) x

Back