malt toffee bar

cathy2009

hi all i had the choc orange bar at weekend and initially i thought it was nice but the after taste stayed with me for ages and really sickened me off the softer bars.ive a malt toffee one now and have heard terrible reviews about it.wonder should i just switch it when im at my cdcs.

Why don't you just try it? You may like it.

I like that flavour bar - especially nice with a black cup of coffee!!

Lx

i know ive always been very good in tryin all the cdc things its just i was so badly sickened at weekend it nearly put me off the diet.stomach still isn't right. id just heard lots of negatives about it.i know i should just even have a nibble.lol.is it like a mars bar ? x

i like the bars but going to wait untill i have lost some more weigh, trying not to touch chocolate at the moment amybe in a week or 2, i cut tthe bar straigt down the middle and into wee squares last longer that way x

I love the toffee bar think it is just yummy.... mind the only bars i dont like are choc-orange and cranberry.

yes i didnt like tin cranberry one either.and the choc orange seemed nice . . at the time now i just want to hurl thinkin about it lol x have stocked up on peanut and choc mint for the week ;)

In having these bars now and love them... I was a fan of the cranberry. But now it's all about malt Toffee :)

Back