MAMA22 diary

WOW you are fantastic at making cakes, they also must be a difficult temptation, well done you xx

Thank you, I love making them and forget to eat when I do them so they actually help lol just have to avoid the cut of sponge.

Ok so two weeks ago tomorrow I started after Cornwall I was 11,6 wi tomorrow and was away this weekend in the caravan. I was good no cooked breakfast, no fish and chips and all the other seaside treats. Even when the girlies had a picnic on the beach I had my shake and then went for a walk with the dogs. BUT what I did have was a curry on Saturday and a small boneless mini fillet KFC meal. With all the walking I did I still came back showing a loss and it's totm.

Official wi tomorrow and back to 100% today

Well done!

mama22 said:
Wi this morning and I'm 11,1 and it's totm so very happy with that, fingers crossed for this week

Super result. I'm feeling a little jealous, but mostly inspired!

I have a shopping day booked for end of October with my sister to get the dress for renewing my vows so I have a tight'ish target.

mama22 said:
I have a shopping day booked for end of October with my sister to get the dress for renewing my vows so I have a tight'ish target.

How romantic.

First day tomorrow with both girlies at school in the afternoon I can get back on my cross trainer and shift my pork WI in the morning :( but looking forward to getting going. Also had the last Christmas ball last night so its all out till valentines day, I have passed up on burns night for this :)

Well WI was as expected 11,7 and 7/8 so I have been 100% so far and manage 50 min in my cross trainer. The count down begins 12 weeks till Mexico I will be 10 stone

Ok the dress has been ordered in a 12 as wedding dresses normally come up small and I will get in it and get it altered if I'm wrong about the size. It's a one shoulder tea dress will add pics when it arrives :)

WI tomorrow worried lots

8 weeks today we will be up up and away and I have one stone to go ? I know its doable but still feel like I'm cutting it fine.

I'm good thanks Hun had a fab holiday in Mexico and my dress did fit for our vow renewal even though we almost didn't go. Hubby was in hospital 4 days before we left. I gained in Mexico do Cambridge day one for me today this is going to be tough :(

Not been to great but today I feel rubbish and full of cold but at least I don't feel hungry lol

The cold is finally gone, baby girl 2 had her 3rd birthday parties so that's it I'm all out until 27th July (hen party) only 2 weekends away to be good through. Target for the end of this month is 10,7 (I'm 11,3 now)

Back