MAMA22 diary

Welcome back. Porridge in, on second coffee and waiting on my S and S order. See when you get "recharged".

Ok not a bad day at all yesterday even managed 40 min on the cross trainer

So 1st of the month and WI 10,11 and 10oz, still not managed to shift holiday gain but have a straight run at this till the 26th my little girls 2nd birthday. I have a christening this weekend but I have said I would drive so no drinking for me and I will stay away from the buffet as I getting fed up with this diet yo yo.

Good plan to keep it under control.

Has done super well today 1 shake, 1 tesco slim a soup and one toffee cd bar so far, one more shake/soups to have later. Kept busy cleaning everything lol training later and looking forward to it

Well done. You'll shift the weight in no time at this rate.

Gutted how can I have been so good and still gain 1lb :-( will be doing the same today so it will start coming off soon (I hope)

How you getting on mel?

I took a sneaky peak and was a STS. But I only weighed on Friday. So I am determined to get my water in and walk the dog whilst DD does her piano lesson.

Just done a sneaky 40min on the cross trainer showered now waiting to go and collect my big girls from school.

Well done.

Just done a sneaky 40min on the cross trainer showered now waiting to go and collect my big girls from school.

Ah fantastic! Wish I could be as good as you with exercise :)

Morning! I hope you "sneak" in some more "me time" today.

So do I Mel lol

I'm good with the exercise just not with the diet lol

TOTM next week and that is stopping the scales moving at all this week :-( but I will try harder to be just cd today and no "little extras"

Good point of today collecting my new ball gown yey, this one is in June (we have 2 this month) and I found it on eBay it's stunning an RED. The hem was damaged so taken it in to be fixed but I only paid £5 for it will post pics when I get it back.

So do I Mel lol

I'm good with the exercise just not with the diet lol

TOTM next week and that is stopping the scales moving at all this week :-( but I will try harder to be just cd today and no "little extras"

Good point of today collecting my new ball gown yey, this one is in June (we have 2 this month) and I found it on eBay it's stunning an RED. The hem was damaged so taken it in to be fixed but I only paid £5 for it will post pics when I get it back.

Ohh bargain! Can't wait to see the pics!

I've been really picky too, nuts and chicken mostly but still naughty! Very hard to stop thou isnt it

Krissykat said:
Ohh bargain! Can't wait to see the pics!

I've been really picky too, nuts and chicken mostly but still naughty! Very hard to stop thou isnt it

I'm fine all day and then 3 o'clock I cave and once I start I don't stop. Chicken, left over roast beef, crackers, crisps and then cry lol I don't really cry I just think "start again tomorrow"

Oh is not helping at the moment either :-(

Might try exercise over my reliable cave hour, subject to weather as my cross trainer is in the summer house and my girls would have to play outside so I could still see them.

mama22 said:
I'm 5ft 7.5 so the weight is spread well lol
The dress was an eBay bargain £9.99 now searching for my next one for a ball in June

No way! Its so nice! let me know if you sell it on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mama2 what fab bargains!!!

@KrissyKats,

I have weakness for nuts, too. *sigh*

Zest for Life said:
No way! Its so nice! let me know if you sell it on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a Betsy Adams at debenhams, managed to find it in black an white for another ball, with tags still on at £110 I paid 19.99 for the new one can't wait for it to arrive.

Also brought a red Grecian style one shoulder I have sent in to have the hem fixed only paid £5 for it I'm posting pics when I collect it later.

Back