MAMA22 diary

mama22 said:
It's a Betsy Adams at debenhams, managed to find it in black an white for another ball, with tags still on at £110 I paid 19.99 for the new one can't wait for it to arrive.

Also brought a red Grecian style one shoulder I have sent in to have the hem fixed only paid £5 for it I'm posting pics when I collect it later.

Thanks, I'll check debenhams out. Your a great bargain hunter, honestly i never find anything on eBay! My friends do though.
Look forward to seeing the new one, is that eBay too?
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, no one bid against me and it's stunning oh's jaw almost fell off when he came home and I had it on.

I paid soooo much for my old ball gowns and now they are all to big I refuse/ can't pay £200 a dress again with 2 kids now.

Aww fab! I can never get any bargains on ebay *sulk!*

My big dorothy perkins order has just turned up at my mums so will have lots of pretty dresses to try on tonight when I get back!
Can't wait to see pics of the red one, I love grecian style dresses :)

It's back and I love it

image-1369905577.jpg

Thats gorgeous!

I never find bargains on Ebay either. I just won a table just like the one that got smashed last week in the winds - for £25 - which was a bargain until I paid £30 for the courier :( Could have got a whole new garden set for that

Lovely, :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks brilliant well done on your bargain hunting!
Make sure you get lots of pics taken at the ball :)

Major water retention hit this morning after my 3 spoons of tuna pasta/ TOTM due Monday, weighing in at 11st 1 omfg but this evening I'm down to 10,12 drink drink and more drink.

Been shopping today 2 dresses and 5 tops will post pic of one of the dresses on Sunday as its for a christening.

Still have 3 more balls booked this summer can't wait, one of them has a guilt free menu and already know what I'm having then dancing off lol

How you getting on over this weekend? Im on 10.12 this morning. I love seeing it go down, helps me stick for another day!

egbert said:
How you getting on over this weekend? Im on 10.12 this morning. I love seeing it go down, helps me stick for another day!

Hi Hun doing ok but had to sit through the longest christening today and ended up having some of the buffet as by the time the service finished we couldn't stay the hr to be social and leave. But have had salad and chicken and some quiche, I was actually shaking I was so hungry and had had no water. Paying for it now with an upset stomach I'm thinking it may have been the chicken :-(

I was 10,11 and 1/4 this morning so the pressure is now on for the BBQ on the 26th for my little ones 2nd birthday. I would love to see 10.0 by then so going all out from tomorrow.

Wow. 10 pounds in 20 days. That is Biggest Loser female weightless.

10 pounds in 20 days! Its doable - you're on. I'll race you!

Me too! I will get in on this action!

I am cheering you on. I can't VLCD because of the broken wrist. But I can try and do more BL style walking and fitness.

MinnieMel said:
I am cheering you on. I can't VLCD because of the broken wrist. But I can try and do more BL style walking and fitness.

You know what, I watched an episode of BL recently where they were doing 1000 steps on a step board. WOW is all I can say. it looked immense hard work, but the sweat was pouring off them. My husband has this theory that in order to fire up your metabolism you really have to break a sweat. So, I've been trying to do more vigorous exercise. My problem is when I get home from work, cook and clean then put the baby to bed then I'm fit for the bin. He keeps telling me he will do something so I can go to the gym up the road but it never materialises and to be honest I never push it as I'm glad of a rest most days!

Mama I think you have the right attitude, you at least do your cross trainer ;)

Come on guys we can do this

For me it WILL be 13lb in 20 days as I'm 10,13 due to TOTM this morning :-( but it can and will be done as I know my 2lb jump is not actually fat.

In other news my newest eBay win arrived yesterday

image-4213189668.jpg

image-929369088.jpg

Oops pressed send early lol

This one cost 19.99 and is the same as my titanic evening dress but different colour. Also won one last night at only £5 so can't wait for that to arrive. We have 3 more balls booked so far and looking at another 2 before Christmas.

Black coffee and shake time I think

How come you go to so many balls?

egbert said:
How come you go to so many balls?

We're getting our social life back now the girls sleep through lol loads of our local hotels do functions and our local golf club has a ball. They asked my husbands driver's band to play so we were given tickets.

So first day of restart and I just fed my youngest her dinner and didn't pick at any of it yey, did have a quiver and threw half a slice of buttered toast out the window for the dogs as she gave me it saying "mummy eat it" but I didn't.

1 shake and 2 coffees down and feeling good

Back