MAMA22 diary

I am already doing badly today. I am so struggling with this :(

So 2 shakes down and 3 coffees, 1 ltr of water just managed 40 min on the cross trainer. Think I can say this is the first day in a loooonnng time I have been 100% yipeeee

Must drink more water though

I love going to formal dos. I think I will make a plan to be able to fit into my gold ball gown for the September Air Force Ball.

I think its better then just going out for a meal, you can really dress up and get to dance.

Day 1 ended with 3 shakes and a slice of chicken

Day 2 and don't feel to bad was hungry but the morning coffee has sorted that, fingers crossed for a good day

So 3 shakes and 4 slices of chicken roll so not a bad day at all also managed 40min on the cross trainer. Fingers crossed for another good day tomorrow.

Day 3 and scales didn't move this morning but no matter I know I have been good so it will move in time. Have stuff planned to keep me busy sorting through my clothes and getting rid of stuff. Will train again later and prep some stuffing, spice cabbage and yorkshires for Sunday. We have my parents this week and I will be sticking with SS+ that day.

You're doing really well hun, such an inspiration :)
The scales will move in time just keep doing what you're doing x

Krissykat said:
You're doing really well hun, such an inspiration :)
The scales will move in time just keep doing what you're doing x

Thank you hun, my youngest turns 2 on the 29th and I turn 30 in August, I was 10st for my 21st so I want to be that for my 30th (before then really)
How you getting on at the moment?

Morning.

Stop scale hopping!!! I will weigh tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I dont remember ever being this light let alone 10stone! You will feel fantastic on your birthday :)
Do people still comment on your loss now? I can't believe we were the same starting weight look at you now!
I have been really struggling with various things that have been having an impact on the diet but want it too much to throw it all away.
I mean just look at you at 10stone 9! That WILL be me one day :)

I dont remember ever being this light let alone 10stone! You will feel fantastic on your birthday :)
Do people still comment on your loss now? I can't believe we were the same starting weight look at you now!
I have been really struggling with various things that have been having an impact on the diet but want it too much to throw it all away.

You will get there Krissykat - you are doing well by the looks of it. Ill have to wander over and see your diary if you have one

How am I doing? Well - On day 3 again, but sticking to it with only 1 nibble on my sons crumpet this morning - 1 bite is all :(

But - feeling back in the right frame of mind :)

Krissykat said:

This is my 3 rd day again and I restated at 11,1 I think my lowest was just before Christmas at 10,5 I WILL get past that in no time I hope

People still comment but only if they haven't seen me for a few months think they only remember the big me and forget they have seen this me before lol

Come on Egbert stick with it I'm cooking today in prep for Sunday and it's hard but as long as I have a coffee I will be fine.

Mel I will step away from the scales but seeing a STS at the beginning of day 3 has helped me stick with it so far today.

Hey Mama!

Things sound like they are going well.

My scales have not moved either, but then nothing else has "moved" for days if you know what I am saying!

Yay - day 4 for me too (I think, I am losing track) and feeling positive :)

My halo slipped but only a little 3 custard creams so I did 45min on the cross trainer to make up for it. Had a terrible headache and decided a biscuit was better then a painkiller (still have a headache and a guilty feeling)

mama22 said:
My halo slipped but only a little 3 custard creams so I did 45min on the cross trainer to make up for it. Had a terrible headache and decided a biscuit was better then a painkiller (still have a headache and a guilty feeling)

Lol, custard cream painkillers!
Ah well you worked them off, well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back