MAMA22 diary

I very stupidly just looked up the carb content in lotus caramelised biscuits which we have LOADS of at work and they're only 5.4g now I'm trying to reason with myself that one won't hurt lol... Might have to have my milkshake abit earlier than planned today

Zest for Life said:
Everytime I check your diary your talking about biscuits!!! Lol
Wasn't it you that ate custard creams for your headache??? ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was a medicinal custard cream lol sorry xx

Krissykat said:
Lol probably shouldn't have mentioned those ;)
Well thats it all you can do is draw a line under it and move on, plenty of time to do damage control before next w.i and I doubt there was much if any anyway

Next WI target 10,7 :)

Krissykat said:
I very stupidly just looked up the carb content in lotus caramelised biscuits which we have LOADS of at work and they're only 5.4g now I'm trying to reason with myself that one won't hurt lol... Might have to have my milkshake abit earlier than planned today

Just think how long you would have to be on the cross trainer to burn it off lol x

Well I could burn off the calories in less than 10 minutes lol! Its only about 40 or something, calorie burning is slow on there though and feels like you're doing so much more!

Oh dear 2 shakes down already think it might be a 4 shake day it's not helping my youngest holding up her sandwich, cheese puffs and a bl**dy cookie saying "bite mummy there go mummy" arrrrgh

So no 4th shake but lots of coffee and 4 crab sticks, also night off training tonight to recover from last nights

LOL.
Medicinal biscuits. Your daughter is a doctor in training.

Medicinal biscuits are important to maintaining a healthy attitude!

BEcause you keep posting about crab sticks, I had to go get some today :( ;)

But - they are never as good as I remember them being when I was a kid - I remember you could suck the juice out, now they are much dryer and taste less :(

Mel doctor in training I like that she can afford a good care home when I'm old lol

Crab stick don't taste like they did tesco's own are very dry asda's are a little better but I have young's at the mo and still dry but do the trick. It's the same with those fishy prawn shaped things that are along the lines of lobster tails so much dryer the when I was younger.

Thanks. Cast off. Arm washed and scratched !! I have a removable splint and page of exercises to be done 4x a day. Mobility has already improved by stretching muscles and tendons, etc that have been relatively immobile for 33days freaking hurts.

I hope to get it sorted soon. So much easier to do things without the clunky "pot".

No check X-ray so fingers crossed it has healed properly. I may try to get a bone scan done through the American hospital. My insurance may cover it.

MinnieMel said:
Thanks. Cast off. Arm washed and scratched !! I have a removable splint and page of exercises to be done 4x a day. Mobility has already improved by stretching muscles and tendons, etc that have been relatively immobile for 33days freaking hurts.

I hope to get it sorted soon. So much easier to do things without the clunky "pot".

No check X-ray so fingers crossed it has healed properly. I may try to get a bone scan done through the American hospital. My insurance may cover it.

Glad it went well can't believe they didn't x-ray it again.

Glad its off - it will get stronger very quickly :)

Mel doctor in training I like that she can afford a good care home when I'm old lol

Crab stick don't taste like they did tesco's own are very dry asda's are a little better but I have young's at the mo and still dry but do the trick. It's the same with those fishy prawn shaped things that are along the lines of lobster tails so much dryer the when I was younger.

I remember those lobster tail things, haven't seen any for years. Hmm - will have to look next time I am in the shop.

HOw you doing anyway? Sticking to it? I am feeling better this week - I think I will be 10.11 at my saturday weigh in, not a great loss, but a loss!

egbert said:
I remember those lobster tail things, haven't seen any for years. Hmm - will have to look next time I am in the shop.

HOw you doing anyway? Sticking to it? I am feeling better this week - I think I will be 10.11 at my saturday weigh in, not a great loss, but a loss!

No not been 100% I'm 10,11 this morning I seem to be stuck between 10,10 and 10,11 so must try harder.

I am 10.11.7 this morning, again. :(

Weigh in tomorrow so going to be extra careful today.

I wanna be under 11 stone, too. Well done!!!

Well - I was 10.11 on my scales and 10.12 on CDC at weigh in - so crap loss this week.

How are you doing?

Back