Total Solution MAMADEN'S DIARY

Well done. Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww thanks guys & well done to you too, allwaysonadiet. xx

Last edited:
ANOTHER 5lbs. Its great to see the pounds fall off. THey are gone - into the air. You are well on the diet now and clearly in the zone needed to succeed. Well Done!

Belle

Thanks mamaden, roll on next monday and another decent loss eh! :D

Indeed, although I feel I'm due a low week as most people seem to have a low week on their 2nd or 3rd week.
Gonna try & do more exercise this week. :character00115:

You may get a low week on the scales but the fat will still be disappearing so don't let it distract you if it happens. You have had great losses up to now though :)

Oh it wont put me off my stride cos I'm expecting it now so if it happens it'll be fine. If it doesn't then it's a bonus. Either way I'm not giving up now. :p

Well week 4 sees another loss of 4lbs. I am happy with this as I have a very bad throat infection so I haven't been drinking anywhere near the amount of water I should be. I have had no exercise (spent 3 days in bed) & for 2 days I couldn't manage my 3 shakes, so I am indeed happy with 4lbs.
Hope the rest of you are seeing great weight losses too. x

Thanks guys. x

Week 5 - Not good at all. I have had a very bad throat infection. I have been taking 8 anti biotics daily for 10 days. I have missed shakes & drunk nowhere near enough water. I have had no exercise at all but what is unforgiveable is the fact that Saturday night I ate 2 large slices of pizza. :cry:
I feel really bad, and the 3lb gain has given me an almight kick up the bum.
I'm back on it 100% I'm back at work & doing it properly.
Heres to next week. x

Oh my ticker will not let me click on it to change it. I can click on other peoples but not mine. Any suggestions? Thank you. x

Well I've struggled to get back on soul source so I've been having to shakes and a healthy evening meal.
I've managed to lose the 3lbs I put on last week & I am going to try for 100% sole source again from today. I know I can do it I just need to stay positive.

Hello! Back from my holidays and into day three of restart. How are you getting on? You have had a tough couple of weeks by the look of things? X

Back