Man Alert!!!!

bigtosmall

Well folks, I have been here before so I know what to expect, I always seem to lose a lot of weight quite quickly and then a holiday comes up etc and I go off the rails and dont come back!

I have promised myself this time will be different and I will be doing this for a number of reasons. Mainly my health and my kids! Who wants a fat dad? :(
No-one!

I also have a lot of money riding on this! I have had a $1000 bet with my mate that I can be under 15 stone by the time we go to Vegas in August. That gives me almost 8 months to lose 6 stone!

I am sure grit and determination will get me through this time and with the help and support of the people on here, the journey will be easier and more bearable!

Some people on here are an absolute inspiration and a prime example of what can be achieved with willpower and the right frame of mind.

I hope you dont mind me joining you all for the journey ahead.

I'm sure as with life, there will highs and lows, but life isnt about waiting for the rain to stop, its about learning to dance in the rain!

No-one else can do this for us, but other around us can help and support us.

I'll keep you all posted on progress :)

BTS

Welcome back =D I had a break for christmas and it is hard to get back onto the diet, I had a shake the first day I tried and then my OH cracked out a box of quality street and I thought ah well,, start tomorrow lol! But I did get back on the next day =D
Wow $1000 dollars!! Im sure that will be very good incentive to stay on the diet ;) How did that bet come about did your mate not think you could do it or did they do it for incentive??
I look forward to seeing your progress best of luck!! =D xxx

You'll have that off in no time!!! At least 6 stone if you stick to it!!! You've done it before you can do it again!!!

Good luck!!!

x

Welcome back bigtosmall. 6 stones in 8 months is very achievable if you stay 100%

Good luck, we're here for you.

dusty

I also have a lot of money riding on this! I have had a $1000 bet with my mate that I can be under 15 stone by the time we go to Vegas in August. That gives me almost 8 months to lose 6 stone!

BTS

Hey welcome back - does this mean that those who encourage you get to share the winnings!!!!

Thanks all for the kind comments! We have booked Vegas and my mate said I'd never get to the same weight as him!!!! So i bet $1000!!! Its probably the biggest incentive I need!!!!

Thanks again for the kind comments

x

Winnings? I doubt there will be any when I get back!!!!!

Welcome BTS and good luck with your Lipotrim journey:welcome2:

We have booked Vegas and my mate said I'd never get to the same weight as him!!!! So i bet $1000!!! Its probably the biggest incentive I need!!!!

8 stone by August is very doable if you stick with it. Money in the bank:p

Never know you could win big with the $1000 and come back slim AND loaded :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with that target - you can do it, particularly with the additional incentive! BTW ahouldn't your signature read 'A journey of 1000 dollars starts with one small step'?

Thanks again for all the comments! I am more determined than ever this time and I think the $$$$'s will make sure I dont waiver!

Susieg - Slim and loaded?? Thats something to look forward to!!!

Lipotrim Boy, good idea, I think I'll change that!!!! ;-)

How are people with exercise? I have never bothered before but have started swimming? Do others do lots of exercise of do you not have the energy???

When I was on the diet before xmas I was going to the gym 4 times a week sometimes, after the first week I was full of energy, and this time I have been doing stepping with weights and tummy exercises, going to get back in the gym after this week =D but just remember to replace the water your body sweats out during exercise, about half a litre for every 30 mins of exercise, otherwise it could affect your water retention and therefore your weight loss =D but other than that if your body says yes go for it! xxx

Thanks for the exercise advice. Much appreciated. I'll keep you updated with progress. For now, I am just swimming 45 lengths which takes about 35 minutes.

I'll do more and more when I get into the swing of it.

Back