Man Boobs :(

MoobsMan2011

HI ALL!
just need an opinion really.

I've recently gained a little weight and i'm trying to lose it. I cycle up to 25 miles 2-3 times a week, play football every wednesday and i am dieting using a calorie defecit of 1500 kcal per day.

Weight is coming off from my stomach, but not my chest.
what's up with it?

Please, can someone look at the photos (the links below) of my "man boobs" and assess if they are a serious problem or not?

Thank you in advance!

MM2011 x

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

MoobsMan2011 said:
HI ALL!
just need an opinion really.

I've recently gained a little weight and i'm trying to lose it. I cycle up to 25 miles 2-3 times a week, play football every wednesday and i am dieting using a calorie defecit of 1500 kcal per day.

Weight is coming off from my stomach, but not my chest.
what's up with it?

Please, can someone look at the photos (the links below) of my "man boobs" and assess if they are a serious problem or not?

Thank you in advance!

MM2011 x

I'd say you have nothing at all to worry about!

I think that you look alright, but I know you’re not happy with your look, otherwise you wouldn’t ask. If you do decide your chest is something you’d like to change to make you happier, then you should consider this:

There are several inexpensive and natural techniques that can be used to get rid of man boobs.

Let us start with a couple of little known methods to get rid of man boobs. The first method is to increase the testosterone levels in your body naturally. This method helps reduce the Oestrogen levels in the body and does not require very expensive hormone replacement treatments. The technique requires you to take 50 mg of Zinc on an empty stomach just before you go to bed at night. This is a natural substance that produces testosterone in your body naturally. Zinc supplements the normally reduced levels of the substance found in our everyday foods. The poorer quality of food that we eat makes many people deficient on this important mineral and is excellent for increasing the testosterone levels.

Doing the right physical exercise at the same time can also help you re-shape the chest to help reduce man boobs. That means incorporating the correct weight training into your fitness routine. Weight training the chest will help the tissue expand as the muscle grows around the chest. An example of the right exercises, include parallel bar dips, for the lower chest and the dumbbell pullover, for the upper chest.

Another exercise you’ll want to focus on is the incline bench press. Most gyms have a machine that focuses specifically on your upper chest; this is the incline press machine. A greater amount of muscle mass in the upper chest will tighten some of that flab around the nipples.

Remember that building muscle mass with a weight training regimen requires fewer reps with greater weight.

Working the lower chest, shoulders, and upper back are good things to focus on if you want to reduce the appearance of your man boobs.

Adding these exercises to your routine will help you "attack" the man boob areas to add firmness and improved appearance Remember that building muscle mass with a weight training regimen requires fewer reps with greater weight.

Working the lower chest, shoulders, and upper back are good things to focus on if you want to reduce the appearance of your man boobs.
Building muscle in the shoulders and the upper back will also stretch and tighten the skin of the upper torso on a whole, so work on building greater muscle mass up there, as well as on your chest.

FIFTHED!!

I'd say I've seen enough male chests to have a decent opinion on them but that would make me sound bad!

You have perfectly normal pecs that need nothing whatsoever doing to them. Take your top in in pride, you look good

Chest press if you worried about the tone of your chest. Otherwise I don't see what your worried about :/

You look fine to me! Enjoy your body and don't worry :) sounds like you're very healthy!

Back