GiveItAGo's Lipotrim Diary

Absolutely fantastic!!! What a difference. Perhaps you should change your name to 'Giving it a Bloody Good Go' lol!

Day 38

Thanks Smimmabum you’re also doing great! Your comments about your fitness classes can be funny at times.

The week hasn't got off to a good start I have injured my knee in the race on Saturday and my mind has been telling me sure your injured now you cant do your cardio training, rather than do what I have done in the past (comfort eat) I dragged myself to the gym and did some weights and core work. It’s frustrating that I can’t get on the treadmill but I am not going to throw 38 days of hard work away. Anyway rant over!

I have had a few of my mates notice that I have lost a lot of weight since they last seen, My response is I am keeping my head down and training hard. I prefer to keep that I am doing LT under wraps and only my close mates know.

I set myself a goal of 12st 7lb when I have started out, I have revised this to 12st 0lb. When I get down to my new goal weight I am going to move over to the Paleo Diet. I didn't know much about this diet but the forum on here and loads of internet research has made me think why I haven’t done this sooner. It will suit me down to the ground. Loads of meat and not loads of carbs! To make things even sweeter my wife is up for doing the Paleo diet also. I am looking forward to loosing the last half stone on LT and moving over to Paleo diet which will help with my training plan of building muscle.

I am sure Friday will be at test for most of us with it been Valentines Day, I have avoided the thought of going to a restaurant by booking theatre tickets.

Day 41 Valentines Day

Today was a different kind of Valentines day, rather than be scrambling for a last minute nice restaurant to eat I had booked theatre tickets to see One Man, Two Guvnors (a very funny play). Walking through Central London and see people munching some unhealthily food in the restaurants of window remaindered me why I am doing LT.

Fridays are all hard at work, people buy sweet things, yesterday there was muffins, yum Yums and dark chocolate which smelt amazing. There was no temptation from my side but it was a really good day, it's dress down Friday in our office and four people both male and female passed a comment that I look slim. This was a nice touch and a great confidence boost.

This week I have upped the training with extra cardio and started back lifting the weights as part if my two gym sessions a day. I feel I'm getting back into the swing of life and enjoying it minus the temptation for food!

Hopefully when I weight in later today the scales will say I have lost -4kb but with doing weights I'm worried about having a minimal loss, I think I would rather be toned than slimmer and flabby.

Peace out

Day 42

I'm just had my weekly weight in and lost 5.3lb this week that takes me to 32.9lb lost in six weeks. I weighted in at 12.st 2lb which was the lighted I was in my original lipotrim journey. I'm determined to do another two weeks and hopefully get down to 11st 10lb this would be the lowest weight I think I would remember been.

I had my boxing session today, full on sparring which took a lot out of me and I went straight to coach football training, I made a schoolboy error by not having a shake earlier in the day and I had very little water intake. I now have a pounding headache but I'm happy with my weight loss.

I haven't told my family I have been doing lipotrim since the start of the year, they will see me next week when I go home to visit them, I can always tell when I need to loose weight my mam would give me a certain look and never say you have out on weight but I'd know I had!

The rest of today will be spent chilling and a trip to the cinema.

All in all a good week.

Hopefully I get another loss next week.

Another excellent week for you! I'm with you on the 'toned' bit! I'm still heavy but I'm in much better shape. Starting salsa classes tomorrow!

Day 45

Today is going to be a tricky day at the office, we have our management team form the US here as they are having a buffet lunch in the office and we will need to mingle with them. I normally go to the gym on lunch so I don't have any craving for food, I think it will go down like a lead balloon if I am not here while they are all eating and I will be annoyed if I miss a gym session. Hopefully I can sneak out after a few minutes and get my gym session in.

Myself and my wife have decided we are going to take up the Paleo Diet possibly in the next two weeks after I have got down to my new goal weight of 11st.10lb. I need to some research if I will need to re-feed on LT them go over to Paleo or if I can do it without a refeed as it is low card, has anyone move form LT TFR to the Paleo? did you do re-feed?

Day 47

Today has got off to a good start I went to the Pharmacy today to get my supply for last week, I normally get the shakes but last week I got four flapjacks and noticed a couple of days ago they went out of date in September 2013! The pharmacy I go to I don't think are on the ball at all with LT, She mentioned today the male LT had gone up to £60 but as I was a current customer it will still be £36! Happy Days I thought, I also got seven packets of fresh breath strips and when I got to the check out she didn't charge me for them due to the issue with the flapjacks. Happy Days over £70 worth of product for £36!

Yesterday was a very positive day I managed to get a weight session in at the gym on lunch and did back to back spin classes last night, an hour and half. I am doing all I can to get under the 12 stone mark by tomorrow, I am weighting in a day early as I am going home for the weekend. There would be no better feeling that seen the scale say 11 stone something.

I have decided that I will be sticking with LT for another two weeks and then the hard work will begin of keeping the weight off and not falling back into old habits.

Today will consist of a weight session at the gym and a boxing circuit class tonight.

Please god let me loose at least 2lb this week!

Day 52

I weighted last Friday instead of my regular Saturday weight in and lost 2.8lb which took me down to 11st 13lb. The lightest I can ever remember been.

I went home to Dublin for the weekend and managed to stayed focused and train. Saturday was a different story I was around family and friends for a Christening and ended up having a few pints of Guinness and eating. I am now feeling really annoyed at myself but at the time it felt worth it.

Some extra training this week and hopefully I haven't put on too much weight.

Day 54

I had such an urge to eat yesterday, I must have contemplated it for about three hours, I was on the brink of doing it but at the last minute decided to go to spin class instead and ended up staying for two in a row. I was a little bit happy with myself after and woke up this morning with no urge to eat.

I have stepped up the training with two weeks to go until my boxing match.

I am not expecting loose any weight this week after my blip last weekend.

I am coming to the end of my liptorim journey, I think I have five days worth of sachets left and will be doing re-feed before moving over to the Paleo Diet. I am looking forward to eating again and I am determined not to fall back into old habits.

Fingers crossed for a loss or stayed the same on this weeks weight in.

Day 57

I had my weight in yesterday and put on 1lb, I wasn't shocked at this and thought it would be a lot more after I had eat and drank last weekend!

I will start my refeed today.

hi ive been on it 7 weeks never lost hair never been weak, sometime hungry make it worst im chef . if im get hunger pains have cuppa make your vanilla milkshake into milk use tea coffee, just drink lots water, first week was hard when you get weight and you loose 1st3lb if felt brill keep it up

Back