Man I want to chew on something!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
It's day 2 of my restart and I'm not actually hungry, at all. I was a bit earlier but am fine now hunger wise, but I'm already feeling like I want to eat something. Not to eat it for hunger but to chew on it! Does that make any sense? When I did CD before I had bars from week 1 and seemed to do fine with them. I see my new CDC on monday and she suggested waiting 2 weeks for them, much like the mix-a-mousse and stuff. I might get a couple of bars just so that I can feel like I'm actually eating something! I don't remember this so much last time. I better go distract myself, not that I have anything I could eat anyway actually!

I know this is controversial on the site but what about a piece of sugar free gum? I know for some it makes them hungry but for me it makes me think I'm eating so by chewing, it helps me get to my next shake.

I'm chomping on a piece right now!! I know it's one of those things that people disagree on. I don't often have it but when I get like this I'd prefer a piece of sugarfree gum over anything else, keeps my mouth busy!

I've just been feeling the same! I'm not hungry in my tummy either...its hunger from my mind I think :(

I'm chomping on a piece right now!! I know it's one of those things that people disagree on.

It is actually allowed. Avoid if you can, but if you really need chewing gum have sugar free and spit out after a couple of minutes.

I just tried mix-a-mousse as it's a different texture and it made me feel sick!! Note to self, chocolate orange flavour = yuck!

Once you have done 2 weeks, how many bars are you allowed? Is it one per day?

Caroline, my CDC gave me some chocolate mint mousse she had made (when I saw her yesterday), but she added twice the amount of water than she would for a shake. Not sure if this would make a difference, but it was lovely :)

Cappachino, i'm not too sure, but i'm sure someone here can help. I have to say i'm rather looking forward to the bars! :)

Yup it's one per day plus extra water because you're not adding any water to them.

I love the chocolate mint ones! I make hot chocolate with them too, yum! It's what I'm going to have in a bit in fact. I've had mix a mousse plenty of times before and liked it. I thought I'd had choc orange too but maybe not, will leave that one out in future!

Back