Man of the Year

Wow, well done! I've got to go through this tomorrow, not sure what happens but theres only a couple of men in our group, I've lost nothing compared to you, how long did it take?

Well done, that's brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, well done! I've got to go through this tomorrow, not sure what happens but theres only a couple of men in our group, I've lost nothing compared to you, how long did it take?

Hi started in Jan 2011 so nearly one and a half years. Only two guys that stay in our group, the others guy is doing great as well but has not been going long so told him it will be him next year. You get a certificate and i got a slimming world pen and stand in the shape of a star with man of the year on it. I was also given a form to fill in as my C is putting me forward for the man of the year competition.

Hi started in Jan 2011 so nearly one and a half years. Only two guys that stay in our group, the others guy is doing great as well but has not been going long so told him it will be him next year. You get a certificate and i got a slimming world pen and stand in the shape of a star with man of the year on it. I was also given a form to fill in as my C is putting me forward for the man of the year competition.
Just re read your post your weight loss is fantastic as well.

Wow what an achievement :) you must feel so proud of yourself.. Brilliant !! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow what an achievement :) you must feel so proud of yourself.. Brilliant !! x

Yes i feel proud of what I've achieved but feel a lot more proud of the wife, we do slimming world together she has lost 5 and a half stone so far but is having problems at the moment with her losses. She finds it very difficult to lose at the moment but never ever stops trying and never gives in. Does not help when i get good losses when she is trying so hard, I do know she will get there in the end and know without her support i couldn't have reached this point.

funkymoped said:
Yes i feel proud of what I've achieved but feel a lot more proud of the wife, we do slimming world together she has lost 5 and a half stone so far but is having problems at the moment with her losses. She finds it very difficult to lose at the moment but never ever stops trying and never gives in. Does not help when i get good losses when she is trying so hard, I do know she will get there in the end and know without her support i couldn't have reached this point.

Awww I think you both have done so well, and your wife must be very determined alot of people give up when the big losses stop. The men at my group always get fantastic losses, while us ladies struggle on lol. Well done again :))) x

Well done you! :)

Congrats on your weight loss, also your wife's loss, good luck with the Nationals, I won man of the year for our group & my wife & myself won "Couple of the year" also!.....

Congrats on your weight loss, also your wife's loss, good luck with the Nationals, I won man of the year for our group & my wife & myself won "Couple of the year" also!.....

Thanks congrats to you and your wife on what you two have achieved. How do you find being at target do you find it difficult to maintain. I'm still trying to find the right balance. By the way love your recipes and plan on having your egg custard today.

funkymoped said:
Won man of the year in group today with a loss of 11.5 stone well chuffed.
Much much congratulations!!!! That's a fantastic achievement, you must be so proud ?

funkymoped said:

Lovely to hear!!

bilsat said:

Well done both of you!

Back