Man On A Mission

living_the_Dream said:
How's everyone feeling today. It's Friday tomorrod so that means one thing.........

More shakes and poriage yeahhhhhhh

Lol. Am not doing too bad. I was doing ok until I had a hot bath which always makes me hungry so now I'm trying to distract myself :( day 3 and still 100% though which is great :) had the banana shake today and tomato soup. Liked the shake soup was ok but chicken n mushroom was nicer. Also tried my first tetra pack today Which was ok, tasted a little more powdery but that may be because I normally mix with ice? Still great for when out and about though :)

How about you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah really.

Had a strange one today was walking in central London to work and meet a freind who I haven't seen since I started CD and the first words that came out was "mate you ok, you look a little ill" I ask what he meant and said you face is really thin

Dose anyone else get the same responce?

Going to have my last meal at 9 looking forward to another shake.

Drinking how much I miss that gave a session ticket to a football team on London and we normal go out znd a few drinks or too. But this time round it was a 7 pints of water which was really good

My little group of friend were a little shocked that am not drinking but need to stick to this plan and never go back to what I was.

Must be really hard being a student and doing this. Hope you have a busy time table

I know what you mean about not drinking,i have a season ticket for Manchester City and i go and watch Droylsden in the Conference north,i don`t drink when i watch city but used to have a few when watching the "bloods"not had a pint since August 31 st

bigfatfrank said:
8 days in

breath of a thousand buzzards and down 11lb

just about to go overseas travelling, this is the hardest time

Well done. That's great. Stay strong x

living_the_Dream said:
Week 1 = 7lbs
Week 2 = 7lbs
Week 3 = 5lbs

Not to keen on my WI this week 5lbs.

Oh well puck up and carry on

5 is great. They say a stone a month so you're well on track. Keep going x

Every Friday for the last 5 week I go to see my CDC. (WI yesterday only 3lbs but now classed as overweight wooohoooooo) and all I want to do is tell her that I do not want to do this anymore, but something inside me makes me feel guillty that I have not got to my planned weight loss. Strange

I was a little worry about my small amount loss on the SS plan. But then I remembered that I was on a soup and porridge diet all week ( 3 porridges per day)

This week change of plan
Morning - porridge
Afternoon - shake
Supper - shake
Dinner - soup

Here goes another long hard weekend. I have started to not like weekends

Back