Man On A Mission!

I've already said I want to go to the gay village but the girls won't have it! I explained how unfair it is to grow up watching queer as folk and not go to Manchesters gay village but my plea got denied haha, thanks for the info x

Haha! Tbh the village is clamping down on hen parties, in fact a lot of places are. It's still a good laugh though. Just don't end up in birdcage!! X

Ok, so mummy O'Neill is coming to visit on Wednesday and I thought a good way to tackle the boredom tonight will be to bake her a lemon cheesecake (her favourite) however it's also my favourite, so I mixed a chocolate and vanilla pack together and made a mousse (pic below) which ill treat myself to after baking :)

Breakfast: toffee shake
Lunch: chicken and lettuce
Dinner: chocolate and vanilla mousse

I'll upload lemon cheesecake once baked (if successful) x

Attachments

• image-2970563887.jpg
    image-2970563887.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 41
Ohh looks lush!!

Also... 3 bottles of wine with Sunday lunch? I'd be asleep in the gravy!! Hehe x

Ohh looks lush!!

Also... 3 bottles of wine with Sunday lunch? I'd be asleep in the gravy!! Hehe x

Haha I then go out! Do you know what, reading all that back I'm disgusted at myself! I know it's the drink why I gain weight not food, I cook fresh food all the time - I just drink so much (before anyone asks I have no underlying issues - I just love booze lol)

Haha! I'm a bit nervous about next Saturday - I'm gutted I have to go out as I feel I'm cheating myself - but I have to for World Aids Day x

Got out and not drink..... Haha, I know I couldn't do that though! One night off plan won't hurt. Have you weighed yet? How you getting on? X

My friend wouldn't let me not drink, he's coming down from Newcastle and we always go out on WAD to remember friends we have lost. It's only one night :) I've been told I can have vodka coke zero?

Weigh day is Wednesday, I'm doing good, had to force down a toffee shake today as just wasn't hungry. I just feel a lot better in myself, the scales aren't that important atm tbh x

I would like to point out that it is dangerous to drink in ketosis, so have a slice of toast (or pizza) before you hit the bottle!

Oh I'm going to have homemade turkey burgers in seeded pitta with salad before I go out. I made it a few weeks ago and loved it. Thank you though :) x

Attachments

• image-3208626774.jpg
    image-3208626774.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 44
EximiusAstrum said:
Ok, think I've od'd on coke zero as feeling really sick this morning :(

I ain't keen on coke zero,I have diet coke,I know you're not supposed to because of the citric acid but its never affected ketosis for me,do you normally have full fat coke? I know if I do and then switch to diet the aspartame makes me feel a bit sicky!
How you feeling now?x

Haha oooft fit?! You're such a manchester boy! Remind me of my boyfriend a bit, things are mint and fit, he says oiiii to everything and mate quite a lot, he's from Manchester too.

Anyway, welcome! You definitely save money on this diet, it's one of the positives about it.

Whey protein shakes are a definite no-no. They'll mess with the diet. If you want to keep working out, S&S isn't the best option for you at the moment. Otherwise, cut down the working out, stick with S&S and hit the gym and work on the muscle when you're done. You won't be able to have enough protein to build muscle whilst doing a diet like this, the two just don't go together. Work out too much and you'll do yourself more harm than good doing a diet like this. I can explain why in more detail if you're interested but most aren't so I give the quick, short version!

For nights out, vodka and diet coke is the best option in terms of carbs and calories. Diet is no different to zero in terms of carbs from what I know, you're just meant to stick to zero on plan cos of the citric acid but after a high carb meal I don't think you have to worry about a little citric acid!

I ain't keen on coke zero,I have diet coke,I know you're not supposed to because of the citric acid but its never affected ketosis for me,do you normally have full fat coke? I know if I do and then switch to diet the aspartame makes me feel a bit sicky!
How you feeling now?x

Hey, I don't normally drink coke as I hate the taste and it leaves a furry film in my mouth :( x

Haha oooft fit?! You're such a manchester boy! Remind me of my boyfriend a bit, things are mint and fit, he says oiiii to everything and mate quite a lot, he's from Manchester too.

Anyway, welcome! You definitely save money on this diet, it's one of the positives about it.

Whey protein shakes are a definite no-no. They'll mess with the diet. If you want to keep working out, S&S isn't the best option for you at the moment. Otherwise, cut down the working out, stick with S&S and hit the gym and work on the muscle when you're done. You won't be able to have enough protein to build muscle whilst doing a diet like this, the two just don't go together. Work out too much and you'll do yourself more harm than good doing a diet like this. I can explain why in more detail if you're interested but most aren't so I give the quick, short version!

For nights out, vodka and diet coke is the best option in terms of carbs and calories. Diet is no different to zero in terms of carbs from what I know, you're just meant to stick to zero on plan cos of the citric acid but after a high carb meal I don't think you have to worry about a little citric acid!

Hi, thank you :) I'm actually a Yorkshire boy but lived in Manc 3 years. I'm only doing S&S to budge a bit of stubborn fat that won't go then ill be back on high protein meals for gym.

So I caved in yesterday! Found out I've lost my job as the company had to cease training, ICO and the police shut it down. So I turned to wine and space raiders :( ah well, back on it today and job hunting my arse out! Grrrrrr! X

EximiusAstrum said:
So I caved in yesterday! Found out I've lost my job as the company had to cease training, ICO and the police shut it down. So I turned to wine and space raiders :( ah well, back on it today and job hunting my arse out! Grrrrrr! X

Oh dear! No wonder you caved! Sorry to hear about your job! Todays a new day,I'm sure you'll be fine,Goodluck x

Back