Man On A Mission!

It's a little bit rubbish due to time of year, the MD said there's a job available but not till mid January - no good to me :(

Thinking positive and getting out there! 100% today x

That's rubbish news. Could you maybe get some seasonal shop work just to pay the bills till January!?

Space raiders - good choice, they're the lowest kcal crisps you can get, so it's not all bad. I just got a dominos menu through the door... I don't even like pizza but was drooling x

Lol! I hate pizza too! It's just a big messy open sandwich!

Woohoo to the space raiders :)

I'm applying for jobs right this minute, I'm feeling positive and my mates are rallying round and have put my cv out. Hopefully hear of something.

I've only got chicken soup, mushroom pasta and macaroni cheese packs left! :(

Delivery tomorrow yay!!

You two are soo weird! Pizza is the bestest! Lol and I'm low on packs too,had spicy spaghetti for breakfast haha,was nice though,I've got macaroni cheese for lunch,which I hate! Roll on tomorrows delivery!x

Haha, spicy spaghetti for breakfast sounds epic! Im expecting a delivery tomorrow too - bring on the oatmeal, nom nom! X

loving the mean and moody pic :D:D sorry about your job, that sucks

When you said space raiders I was thinking of those fizzy flying saucer things and thinking how rank they'd be with wine! But now I'm tasting (in my mind) the deliciousness of a pickled onion space raider mmmmmm

Tangy Toms are like 10p now and space raiders 20p - and don't get me started on Freddos!! Lol!

Hi flamenco, I'm good, what's made u start the diet?

Back