Man On A Mission!

So had the job interview (bar staff) and what a bloody weird interview:
Got there at the standard 15 minutes early, no one there! Finally got let in ten minutes after the arranged time. 5 more people showed up and we were asked to redesign the bar and rename it, then had to build a paper tower and then told its not bar staff but waiting in staff and it's only temporary! Wtf?

Anyway - another interview tomorrow and my hairdresser said I've lost weight! Bonus!!

Haha, that sounds crazy?! Hope the next one is more normal. Yay to compliments, have you weird yet? I've got the memory of a goldfish! X

Great loss well done. Strange interview, hopefully the job for you is just around the corner

How did it go? Also... Have a fab night out tonight but remember to knock yourself out of ketosis before drinking x

Feel like crap! Day from hell! Got home from work at 7:30 am, got to Uni this morning to find out lecture was cancelled, did a shift at childline 1-6, had a suicide breach, and on way home got a puncture and came off my bike,had to walk in the rain for an hr. Just want to write today off as a bad experience and need to get some sleep.

Feel like crap! Day from hell! Got home from work at 7:30 am, got to Uni this morning to find out lecture was cancelled, did a shift at childline 1-6, had a suicide breach, and on way home got a puncture and came off my bike,had to walk in the rain for an hr. Just want to write today off as a bad experience and need to get some sleep.

Flippin hell!!

Ok so found a pic of me a year ago....

Attachments

• image-1356625370.jpg
    image-1356625370.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 54
that doesn't even look like the same picture!

Back