Man seeking man for food relationship!

Dammit no lose again this week!!!!

Hmmmmm, that can't make you feel any good. Do you have a food diary on here (I've seen the first page of food), we could look at.

I notice you don't really like sweet stuff & tend not to have too many syns, pre-SW what did you used to eat?

I went through this last time I did SW. I would be 100% but not losing a thing. I found out that I was slight wheat intolerant so I had to cut out my B choice (Consultant and regional manager approved this) and I also found out I have an underactive thyroid. I found having around 7 syns is efficient enough for me to lose weight... Here's my diary :)

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/242024-diary-disheartened-slimmer.html
You can have dried fruits, soups and stuff as a hexb choice?

You're doing lots of exercise?

It may be that despite what you might want to weigh you just can't get that low if you're a muscly type of build.

Arnold schwartzenegger was classed as obese on the bmi chart when he was mr universe so don't go by that.

It may be you're toning / building muscle at a similar rate to losing fat so there won't be that big of a difference each week.

Get the tape measure out and the weeks you're slow you'll probably find you've lost inches or built muscle.

Try more greens in general an cut back on the bananas.. ( they don't do me much good )

Yes, the side salad is 1syn due to the dressing & the peanut curry is 4.5syns!

Back