Man v Food

Just had a look on digiguide but they look like repeats on the good food channel, and nothing is showing on the Food Network channel.
That programme is BAD news for me! I sat and watched them all afternoon and ended up craving deep fried anything for weeks!! :)

Ive only seen bits of these programmes and he is just storing trouble for himself eating all that c""p. I cant watch him abuse himself like that

I think I read somewhere that he fasts beforehand and runs quite a lot to work off what he's eating. It does tickle me though that over the three series he does get bigger and bigger.
I still would though - I think he's lush ;)

I watched it the other night, but I don't know if it's a repeat or not. Also I can't remember which channel it was on.:rolleyes:

He does have you craving 'types' of food after watching it. I can't understand how he manages to stay so slim after all he eats.

He's anything but slim. Not sure if it is because I reached target, but he's a bit of a porker if you ask me lol;)

Bit of an oxymoron though is it not putting a "binge-fest" on a channel called Good Food?

I love Man V Food, Adam hilariously bloats by the end of a series and then "skinnies up" (after a fashion) before the next. The woman in food wars freaks me out thopugh, she a wee slip of a thing and the food she puts away!!!

Back