Man with a Plan

That's fantastic Phil!!! WELL DONE! xx

You sound like the male version of me... 28, start off weight 19st 4lb, an all or nothing type of person. Good luck :)

Had weigh in yesterday on my Birthday, lost 4lbs this week. Pretty happy with that although being greedy wanted more. I also look at past journy's and want to better it all the time. Was pleased I stayed on plan throughout my birthday as I normally always look forward to having a nice fancy meal. Anyway, 16 pounds in 2 weeks cant be to bad.

Hi all, had another weigh in yesterday and lost another 4lbs which I am very happy with. Thats 20lbs in 3 weeks. Have stayed focus and not cheated at all, still feel really positive and hope I can continue to feel this good.

Thanks Monica, this is the first time I have been focussed in about 3 years. I have tried a few times and failed but really feel this is the time for me.

Well done phil. Ur doing great :)

Phil - you must feel great - 20lbs in 3 weeks is amazing. You're back on track and can forget the last time and look to the future which is looking good!

Phil, I'm a 28 year old guy, with a lovely wife who cooks far to well!! started at 19 stone 1 and lost 10lbs. My week 2 weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed. We can do this!!

I too have cancelled most things that where booked in for before Christmas, and won't see my parents and Inlaws until then, so that's driving me forward :)

Back