Management question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by supermum, 16 April 2007 Social URL.

1. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi can anyone help me with a question ?

I am on week one of managment and begin week 2 this week - I am not sure when I begin to increase the number of food meals that I have ? I am having dinner at the moment but not sure when I can add lunch and I don't think the book is that helpful ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Supermum

I'm on week 5 of Management. If you read the big blue book (its my bible at the moment) it should answer most of your queries - or your LLC should know.

But anyway, from Week 2 you still only have one meal which includes protein - like you I have this for dinner in the evening. But you can also have snacks throughout the day using salad/the allowed raw veg and maybe a dip using very low fat dairy products an your 3 LL foodpacks of course.

What I do is make up the tsatziki dip from the LL recipe book for week 2 and have a range of raw veg to dip in it for lunch.

So to recap from Week 2 you can have one meal a day + snacks from the allowed list, 3 foodpacks per day (any time) an at least 3 litres of water.

Hope this helps.

4. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

I agree with Joolz' advice.

I've just about finished Management (last day tomorrow) so can't remember that far back (!). I do remember wondering how much was enough, but decided to stop eating when I was full. It was much simpler that way.

Good luck with week 2...

5. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Thanks to you both - have found that page in the blue book now - can't wait to have my snack next week !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.