Management question

supermum

Hi can anyone help me with a question ?

I am on week one of managment and begin week 2 this week - I am not sure when I begin to increase the number of food meals that I have ? I am having dinner at the moment but not sure when I can add lunch and I don't think the book is that helpful ?

Hi Supermum

I'm on week 5 of Management. If you read the big blue book (its my bible at the moment) it should answer most of your queries - or your LLC should know.

But anyway, from Week 2 you still only have one meal which includes protein - like you I have this for dinner in the evening. But you can also have snacks throughout the day using salad/the allowed raw veg and maybe a dip using very low fat dairy products an your 3 LL foodpacks of course.

What I do is make up the tsatziki dip from the LL recipe book for week 2 and have a range of raw veg to dip in it for lunch.

So to recap from Week 2 you can have one meal a day + snacks from the allowed list, 3 foodpacks per day (any time) an at least 3 litres of water.

Hope this helps.

I agree with Joolz' advice.

I've just about finished Management (last day tomorrow) so can't remember that far back (!). I do remember wondering how much was enough, but decided to stop eating when I was full. It was much simpler that way.

Good luck with week 2...

Thanks to you both - have found that page in the blue book now - can't wait to have my snack next week !

Back