• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Management Question

I'm not in Ketosis, and am nibbling a lot at the moment so ketosis wont happen while I am in that frame of mind.

If I were to start Management on Wednesday, not in ketosis, but abstaining apart from that small piece of protein, will I a) get back into ketosis b) lose weight?

Thanks if there are any replies.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yes if you just have the protein, and packs, you will remain in ketosis and you will continue to lose weight similar to abstaining 100%.

Hope that helps.

Nas x

Hi Yo-yo

My understanding is that once you go into Route to Management, you are no longer in ketosis because you are eating.

I wasn't sure if you were hoping to stay in ketosis once RtM has started?

Good luck!

Take care.

Mrs Lard xxxx

KETOSIS

I dont believe you are in Ketosis as Mrs Lard says during management, you are still however during the first 8 weeks on a very low GI diet therefore you may continue to loose weight, noting that you need to watch what you eat and potion sizes.

I lost week the first four weeks of management and am now staying the same even having introduced 2 meals and having a few treats too...

Hi, thanks for the replies.

Ah-ha! So, I don't actually have to be in ketosis to start management then - that's good, cos I don;t think it's ever gonna happen!!

I'm going to start tomorrow, I'm gonna go to Tesco and buy a piece of chicken breast and have it tomorrow then! Hopefully it will stop me from snacking