Management

laura33

I'm currently doing LL program with a friend of mine only she has a bit further to go than me, we've done the first 14 weeks program and are now into a second 14 week program, and by January I'm hoping to move to Management, question is can she move to management then as well, even if her BMI is over 30 still? Any one know? Take care, Laura xx

Hi Laura

As far as I am aware LL is a personal journey so it would be her decision but I would certainly tell your friend to think about it if she has been doing so well on LL and her BMI is still over 30.

The question I would be asking is, is she doing it for you or her? Are you wanting her to move to management with you to support you? You can still support one another doing different stages. I would suggest asking your LLC they will be able to give you the best advice.

Kat xx

I think she can as the decision is hers, but I'm not sure why someone with a BMI over 30 would want to move to management if they are still comfortably losing weight on the programme.

Does she want to move to management to keep you company?

Hiya thanks for the responses, its her decision to be honest, I'm happy to move to management with the rest of the group, but she will be left alone and has struggled through as it is and is in an out of abstinence, my worry was that if we left she may just give up altogether, so I thought if she had the option of moving to management with us then she may well stay on and also I think cost is a big issue for her, as her parents are paying for her to lose the weight and aren't likely to carry on much past Christmas, so by moving to management the cost would go down for her as well. So I'm really just looking to give her the option to stay on even if it is doing management rather than her leaving, as I think she was thinking of leaving at Christmas and carrying on her journey through Weight Watchers, whilst the other 4 in our group go to management, but that just seems a shame. So from what your saying it is down to her, which is good news, at least she has the choice :) Take care, Laura xx

Back