MancBird's Weightloss Diary

I think if you are 'coasting along on SW' then you will do the same no matter what diet you do.

I think you need to knuckle down and focus (easier said than done i know) and plan your meals 100%

If you need a change - you can do that with SW. Red, Green and EE!

I might sound like a harsh moo, but i am doing this in your best interests babe. I think moving to WW will be okay short term, but why leave when you can lose weight on SW!?!

x

I have to agree with Elle - you know SW works and you seem to know why it hasn't been working so well recently. I don't know about you, but I personally feel like I've invested too much in SW to give up. The thought of having to learn a whole new plan sounds like a nightmare!

I am having trouble being on plan at the moment, but I plan to get back on track in January. I think staying to class a few times will help put the focus back on.

Good luck whatever you decide tho xxx

Hi Ladies,

Execllent tough love there, and so so needed, thank you! I think I had a temporary mental block, I know SW works when I follow the plan, and today the thought of learning a brand new plan from scratch is terrifying! I think maybe PMT followed by feeling bloated and generally run down all added up to bad decision making!!

I am going to stick at SW, but I think I am going to become an online member - my 5pm wednesday class has closed and the other nearest one is no good for work, so I am going to have to be strict with myself and weigh at home once a week at the same time... hoping that knowing I am paying online will keep me going (I couldn't just "go it alone", I need the pressure of knowing I've paid to weigh!).

So that's where I'm up to.... I'm thinking of CP and how brilliantly she did as an online member, and hoping it can work for me too.

Thank you for the support as always ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay Leah - you needed telling girlie.

I know how you feel cos im not really on plan right now, and its so hard thinking of how to do it.

We can support each other when we are strapped into the 100% wagon! yay!

x

HAPPY NEW YEAR MM-ers!

So I am back, focused, 12 week countdownned up, and raring to go!

I've decided that to increase my motivation I am going to wipe the slate clean and "forget" the 2 stone I've lost (and kept off) and start brand new, as if its my first day!

So I've reset all my details and tracker and my aim is to lose 30lb before my wedding in July.

Here goes nothing!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3rd January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light, FF Activia Yog

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce Cheese n Leek - 1 Syn, French Fries Crisps - 4 Syns

Snack - Activias x 2, Olives (4 syns for 12 stuffed)

Evening Meal - Free Prawn Risotto from an old SW Mag, 50G HexA Feta + 50g Feta (low fat) 4 syns

Total syns - 13

Exercise - TBC (although I did wear my Zaggora pants for 90 mins ha!)

Last edited:
4th January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light, Fat Free Nat Yog and Frozen Fruit

Snacks - 2 x Apricots

Lunch - Sushi Snack Pack (1.5 syns), Side Salad (Plain, no dressing)

Snack - Activias x 2, Count on Use Lightly Salted Crisps (4.5 syns)

Evening Meal - Home made burgers with e.l. mince, sweet potato wedges, courgette, cherry toms, red onion and peppers, Tsatziki (3 syns for 3 tbsp), 1 white roll (7.5 syns)

Total syns - 16.5

Exercise - None!

Last edited:
are Zaggy pants like Slendertone? :D any good? heeh! xxx

They're exercise pants that make you sweat 80% more or something like that lol, there's a 2 week challenge where you wear them for 30 mins a day and lose inches apparently lol... I think they will be good to wear for exercise but don't think sitting on the sofa in them will help me much ha!

Yet another fad no doubt, but they were £20 on Groupon and me and a friend bought them for a laugh :eek:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5th January 2012 - GREEN Day!

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light, Activias x 2

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce Cheese and Broccoli (1/2 syn), French Fries (4 syns)

Snack - Activias x 2, WW Carrot Cake Slice (3.5 syns), Celery, Humous (3 for two tbsps)

Evening Meal - Spaghetti Carbonara made with spag, HEXA Philly Light x 2, Parsley, 2 Eggs and HEB Bacon

Total syns - 11

Exercise - Wii Fit 20 Mins (Its a start)

Last edited:
Lol, I've read about someone else on here wearing those and I don't think sitting on the sofa is a good idea unless you want sweat patches all over it!! Let us know if they work, I could do with losing some inches in a nice easy way!! xxx

do you make your pasta and sauce with milk babe? I used water in mine the other day and i thought it was vile - will deffo have to use a HEA to have milk from now on. Live and learn eh?x

do you make your pasta and sauce with milk babe? I used water in mine the other day and i thought it was vile - will deffo have to use a HEA to have milk from now on. Live and learn eh?x

I just have it plain, I'm used to the taste now, its not great but I have a lunch meeting today and no time to get anything decent so it'll do!

P&S are life savers but they're rank really ha!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, I've read about someone else on here wearing those and I don't think sitting on the sofa is a good idea unless you want sweat patches all over it!! Let us know if they work, I could do with losing some inches in a nice easy way!! xxx

Ha ha, they're vile, going to try my first Wii Fit session with them on tonight, should be amusing!

I'll keep you posted ladies xxxxx

Paul you're back!! Fantastic!

4th day of 100% and I'm so proud!!!! xxxx

6th January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - Alpen Light (3), Apple

Snacks - Udo's Choice Oil 1 tsp (2) (Its an Omega 369 supplement I'm taking at the min, its oil so have to syn!

Lunch - HEB Ryvita, HEA Philly Light, Beetroot, French Fries (4 syns)

Snack - 2 x Activias, 2 x Apricots

Evening Meal - SW KFC made with chicken strips, 50g breadcrumbs (4.5 syns -for half) and SW chips, Corn on the Cob

Total syns - 13.5

Exercise - Wii Fit 1 Hour

Had a 100% weekend! For the first time in about 6 months LOL! Not going out helped, no booze and only a few syns from a couple of choccies.

WI last night (my first "at home" WI) and lost 3lbs! So pleased!

Nothing planned next weekend at the min so here's to another 100% week!

9th January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - HEXB Alpen Light, Udo's Omega 369 (2)

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - Massive Salad with Rocket, Turkey, Boiled Egg, Peppers, Sweetcorn, Mint Yog (1.5) and a pack of French Fries (4 syns), Diet Coke

Snack - 2 x Activias

Evening Meal - Fajita Pork with Peppers, Fusilli, Onion, Courgette and Passata, WW Jaffa Cake Bar (3.5)

Total syns - 11

Exercise - Wii Fit

10th January 2012 - EE Day!

Brekkie - HEXB Alpen Lights

Snacks - Apple

Lunch - Massive Salad with Rocket, Chicken, Boiled Egg, Peppers, Sweetcorn, Mint Yog (1.5) and a pack of French Fries (4 syns), Diet Coke

Snack - 2 x Activias, Sherbert Dip Dab (4.5 syns)

Evening Meal - Tuna Nicoise Salad with Egg, Olives (3), Asparagus, Tomatoes and Farfalle Pasta, WW Carrot Cake Slice (3.5)

Total syns - 16.5

Exercise - Wii Fit

Back